Chapter 10

Song Qinghan didn’t say that he could, nor did he say that he could not. He only made a promise, saying, “I will try my best. But as for the rest of the consequence, let’s see if it will come true based on their praying to the god!”

There was a messed situation outside the door, the servants were all in a flurry. Some complied with Song Qinghan while the other did not. However, as Zhuer’s husband roared with rage, shouting, “Comply with his request. If Zhuer can’t get through it, I will make him a burial object!”

With trembling, Xiaoqing became quite agitated hearing the words.

Burial object? What could he do? Was Song Qinghan going to be killed?

Dahu! The name of Song Qinghan’s husband occurred to Xiaoqing all of a sudden. He raised his head and got out of the mansion, aiming to look for the breadwinner.

But the more anxious he was, the easier it was to neglect the obvious places. By the third time he bypassed the village, he finally noticed the nearby field.

It was Wu Dahu there removing the last bit of grass. Just as he was about to flip the earth, Xiaoqing appeared in front of him in a face of anxiety, and almost pounced on him.

Wu Dahu made a movement of dodging and asked in a calm tone, saying, “What’s the matter?”

Xiaoqing held his knees and said in a constantly hurried breath, “Song, Song Qinghan, he’s gonna be killed and sent as a burial object!”

Wu Dahu was shocked hearing that. He carried his hoe with rage, asking in anger, “Who dares? Lead the way for me!”

Xiaoqing, the pitiful man who got no time to calm his breath down, started to run again and lead the way for Wu Dahu. When they got to the mansion of Zhuer, he could hardly stand up but leaned against the wall.

Half an hour of time passed quickly. When Song Qinghan got what they had prepared, he used liquor to disinfect all the things that needed to be applied in this operation. He picked up scissors and measured on the belly of Zhuer, asking, “Is the length of half finger long enough?”

The midwifery man was frightened to get himself involved seeing that scene of the ready-to-run operation, but he got no choice now as he had been on the same boat with Song Qinghan at this moment, he got no way to say no and turn back. He swallowed a bit and nodded and urged, “Something like that. Let’s have a try first.”

Song Qinghan gave him a cold glance, which made him not even dare to breathe.

What did he mean something like that? Have a try? That wasn’t a lab rat, but a real living man instead, a wrong measurement would probably send him directly to the death!

Considering that the midwifery man wasn’t a reliable one, he calmed down and calculated carefully. Then he decisively cut the skin of Zhuer’s belly in a length of a pinky finger.

The midwifery man couldn’t help but cover his own mouth, trying not to make scream through the creepy scene he had just saw.

Song Qinghan successfully cut the skin and he pulled the skin slowly to widen the mouth, the fetus inside the belly showed his head at the end.

Song Qinghan glanced at midwifery man and said, “Come on here and help me, I’m really to get this baby out.”

The midwifery man nodded in his surprise. Although his hands were trembling, he still managed to deliver the baby. He cut off the placentas and made it knotted. After cleaning the baby with some hot water, he took out a cotton cloth to wrap him up and prepared to go out to take credit.