★For Karl.. - Crew Boys

Warning this chapter may contain inappropriate language and mature content.

CW - second hand embarrassment, Omorashi kink, smutty

Channel(s) - GeorgeNotFound, Karl, Sapnap, Dream, Quackity

First smut of this book, I believe, also kinda wholesome but mostly lewd. No kink shaming or you comment will be deleted. Enjoy or skip, either one.

-

"I promise, chat won't find out.. and if they do, we'll do it too, on stream"

...

George's pov

Of course my own words came back to bite me on the arse and some how, Twitter found out that Karl wet himself on stream a few nights ago. Obviously, I promised him that me and the other boys would piss ourselves on stream if they found out.

So here I am, bladder heavy and water bottle full on my desk. My mouse hovers over the go live button as I look down at the towels on my floor.

I'm at the point of, I need to pee and the feeling is most definitely there but I'm no where near fidgeting or needing to hold myself. So, I'm going to be doing a stream with Dream and Sapnap so it seems like a pure accident from laughing too hard.

That's the plan for mine. Dream's planning something similar, Sapnap is going to play a horror game and each time he screams, flinches or dies he has to take a drink. Quackity is going to just do a homework stream that included him holding too long and pissing himself whilst doing homework.

This way, we'll all have one embarrassing clip of us wetting ourselves on stream out there. It's to make Karl feel better.

"Alright! Hi chat, hello! It's been a bit since I streamed but at last I am back!" I exclaim, adjusting my camera angle so on camera is my head, body and most of my crotch.

I ignore the chat comments about my crotch being on stream as I quickly move on to introduce today's topic. We're going to put memes in Minecraft and have a laugh with it. Probably crack jokes through out the stream.

<>

My foot wiggles as I rest it on my toes whilst I joke about with Sapnap. Dream went to go and get the food they ordered. My hand is now clamped on my crotch, obviously to the camera and I'm not showing my embarrassment.

"Sapnap stop! N-no! That's not fair on- on Quackity!" I exclaim between rough laughs.

"Sapnap, your burger" Dream says through Sapnap's mic.

"Thanks, I'm going out tomorrow but I have that parcel arriving.. could you get it, just wear a cap and mask or something.. I know you're embarrassed by my orders" Sapnap says as they sort out food.

"Basically chat, Dream refuses to answer the door for things. His delivery instructions are to leave it at the door and walk away.. he gets anxious cause that's our Dreamy boy. It's funny because Sapnap buys really jokey parcels and then goes out on the days they're set to arrive" I explain, lying to cover for the fact that Sapnap's got a parcel of dildos and vibrators arriving.

"Alright, fine.. this is the last time" Dream says softly before he returns back to his room.

I wiggle my hips, grinding up in to my hand at the sudden urge to let a small spurt out. I bite back a hiss, squeezing my thighs together as I move to look through Twitter so I can get new memes up.