Part 1 : Move in...

Mr Kim was staring at Mrs Son with eyes full of love. He finally succeed to convince the woman to move to his house. After one year of a secret relationship, she agreed to take a new step in her life with that man.

They met one and a half year ago at Mrs Son's café. She was a new manager, and he was a regular customer. A handsome man, always alone, coming every week, the same day, at the same time, ordering the same thing, 2 latte and a cake. But he always left after drinking one coffee.

Mr Kim: I will come to pick you tomorrow morning and we can spend the entire weekend together so the kids can get to know each others

Mrs Son: Honey, you know, my Y/N is a very quiet kid... but do your sons will agree to us moving in?

Mr Kim: It will not be an issue... they are obedient kids. I'm sure that the youngest will be happy to have a female presence at home.

Mrs Son finished her drink and took a look at her phone. She must go and cook dinner for her daughter who was probably back from school. She smiled to her lover and said while standing up:

Mrs Son: It's time, I need to go...

Mr Kim: Let me take you back home.

The couple got on Mr Kim's car, and he drove her to her house

The couple got on Mr Kim's car, and he drove her to her house. During the ride, she was thinking about this past year and the new turn that her life took after she met that man.

************************************************

Mrs Son is a 35 years old single woman who ran way from her abusive husband. She escaped from her miserable life with her daughter 2 years ago. Y/N is now 10 years old. She was beaten by her father and since she has trust issue and barely speak. Mrs Son did everything possible to keep her safe and since they ran way, she used different names, changed of job and places every six months. but this time, things were different. 

She met Mr Kim during her shift and naturally, they started to talk. At first their relationship was friendly but one day, Mr Kim asked her for a date. She refused several times but finished by say Yes. And after a second and a third one, they were a couple.