Part 119 - Yoongi's test...

Yoongi: Now... (He took off his jacket.)... Show me what you've got!

Ji-Won was keeping an unfazed face but inside, he was not so well. It was clear like crystal than Y/N's brother was not an easy guy to deal with and that he was not joking about his will to beat his ass.

Unfortunately, Ji-Won had no options to avoid the fight, even if all of this looked more like a punitive expedition than a fair fight. There was several men in black, all having the bad boys' aura.

Yoongi: Stop daydreaming! (He attacked without warning.)

Ji-Won: Ahhh... fu**!! 

Yoongi had punched Ji-Won in his stomach with a powerful and precise hit. The young man cursed and frowned. For sure, if he was not focused on his opponent, he will not last long.

But Ji-Won didn't have time to think too much, Yoongi attacked him once again with the same intensity. This time, he had the time to block his hit with his forearm, but he felt the power Yoongi put on it. Ji-Won knew that he had to attack too, so he tried to punch Yoongi.

Unfortunately for Ji-Won, his way of fighting was too previsible for a man like Yoongi, and he avoided the hit easily, making Ji-Won falling on the ground by the same occasion. 

Yoongi: Stand up... I don't hit a man on the ground.

Ji-Won: I'm good if you don't hit me at all...  

Yoongi chuckled. That kid had some guts. Ji-Won stood up and took off the dust of his clothes. The break was very short, Yoongi continuing his assault. He didn't lower the intensity. The goal was to test the young man abilities to protect his little sister after all... and maybe also teach him a good lesson to have dared to kiss her, without a proper period of dating. 

Ji-Won was taking the hits as much as he could. Yoongi was purposely avoiding to hit him on his face, to not let traces, but in the process, Ji-Won's body became more and more stiff. 

Yoongi: Is that all that you've got? It's good to know how to endure hits but if you don't know how to fight back, you're dead!

Ji-Won needed to show to that guy that he was not a kid unable to fight back. He counter-attacked and luckily, he hit Yoongi's chin. He couldn't hide his smile, but it was erased a second later when the 4 men in black around them pointed their guns at him.

 He couldn't hide his smile, but it was erased a second later when the 4 men in black around them pointed their guns at him

Ji-Won: Ehhh... it's not fair... (He lifted his hands and stepped back, looking at them.)

Yoongi: (He lifted his hand and the men retreated.) Not too bad... There is maybe something to do with you...

Ji-Won: So... we're done? (Yoongi chuckled again.) I guess, it's a "No"... Just to be sure... you won't really kill me, right?

Yoongi: It's on your hands... not mine...