Part 120 - Lunch Time Date...

Mrs Son: Words are better with acts. On your knees, hands up! (The two boys had their eyes wide opened.) Are you not willing to do it?

The two brothers swallowed their proud and did as Yejin asked. She was not completely satisfied by their apologies. She found that a bit light and too easy, even Y/N thought the same. It was not the first time they reacted like that about that subject and Y/N was sure that it would not be the last time either.

Mr Kim: At your age, you have to be punished as if you were still 10! What shame! Really!

Mrs Son: You see Kwan, if you act like a bad little boy, that's what will happen to you! As you are a smart little boy, I am sure that you understand what Mommy is saying.

Kwan: Yes... sorry... I will always listen to Mommy!

Mrs Son: Good! That's my boy! (She patted his head.) Y/N Sweetie?

Y/N: Oppa... I am an adult, please understand that.

Yoongi: (He was back and chuckled.) What did I miss this time? 

) What did I miss this time? 

Mrs Son: Yoongi... we are just teaching those two how to be good older brothers...

Yoongi: (He came closer and kissed Y/N's head and put his arm around her shoulders.) What did they do this time?

Y/N: They stole my phone to know where Ji-Won was!

Mr Kim: (He smirked.) And Jungkook used twice his strength against the women of this house... I need to find an additional punishment for him after this one... (Jungkook stared at him with a shocked expression of treason.)... I am sure that you will be able to help, right Yoongi?

Y/N hid that part, knowing that Yoongi will not let anyone being rude with her or her mother, even one of their brothers. She felt the anger coming from him when his smile disappeared.

Yoongi: Is it a bad joke?

Mrs Son: I am sure that after one hour on that position, only good things will remain in their brains!

Jungkook: I didn't hurt them... (He tried to smile.)... it was more like a big and tight hug! Mom... Y/N... tell him!

Mrs Son: You definitely used your strength and big muscled body to keep me on control, just like you did with your little sister so your brother could take her phone! It's not fair to act like that!