Part 18 - Teammates...

Jungkook: You don't know how much she care about you!

Jimin: What's your goal? Make me feel miserable?

Jungkook: You can never feel worst than me. I'm the cause of that mess, people almost died because of me, and I was beaten like a piece of shit. I'm still feeling pain in every bones and muscles of my body. I'm not a coward but that man was very scary, trust me!

Jimin blamed Jungkook for what he did but hearing him so sincere touched him. For sure, that scary experience changed Jungkook a lot and made him becoming more mature than before.

Jimin: I screwed... again.

Jungkook: But at least, if you talk to her like usual, she will forget about your little crisis and consider you as a brother, not like the son of devil.

They finished their lunch and returned in class after that serious discussion. Taehyung also went back to his class after his forced lunch with Y/N. The little girl received a lot of questions when she came back about her relationship with Taehyung. She only said that their parents knew each other.

Girl: Are you sure that there is nothing more between you and him? I heard that he broke up with his girlfriend because of you!

Girl 2: Y/N is just a baby, Taehyung Oppa is not interest in plain girl!

Y/N: Our parents are friends, that's all.

Boy: Girls, you should be careful... strangely... those who bothered her by the past mysteriously left the school...

Y/N didn't reply to them and didn't dare to look at them. After all, what they said was true and surely Mr Kim's doing. Her mother was not powerful enough to do that. The three bullies of her class or Taehyung's ex-girlfriend, they all changed of school the day after every incident. 

Girl: Hum... you're right... that poor girl must bring bad luck...

The rest of the afternoon was calm. Y/N focused on her lessons, trying to ignore the different gazes of her classmates. At the end of the day, she waited for everyone to leave before heading to the entry gate of the school. The car was waiting for her, the boys outside, staring at every students that were coming out.

Y/N sighed when she saw them and quickly entered in the car, not letting one of them to say something. She was already regretting to have agree to that arrangement. Coming and leaving the school with those 3 boys everyday will be stressful for the little girl. After coming back home, she went to her room, took a shower, did her homework and rest... until Hoseok arrived. She forgot her promise to go to the swimming pool with him.

Hoseok: Y/N, change yourself first, I forgot something, I'm coming.

Y/N: Okay... but if you are not back in 5 minutes, I'm leaving!

Y/N went to the fitting room of the swimming pool and change for her swimsuit. She was struggling to pulled up the zipper of the suit when she heard someone behind her.

Y/N: Oppa, can you help again with the zipper. I can't pull it up by myself!

Y/N didn't receive a reply but felt someone touching her burn mark. She knew that Hoseok will never do that. She quickly turned herself and found Jungkook, standing here, looking at her with pity in his eyes.

 She quickly turned herself and found Jungkook, standing here, looking at her with pity in his eyes