Part 24 - Oppa... you are the best...

Yoongi: (He glared at her.) You're too young to talk about that!

Y/N giggled at Yoongi's answer. She couldn't believe that he didn't have a girlfriend or his own fan club, just like the others. She was kind of curious which type of girls could interest him.

Y/N: Oppa is shy... You really don't have a girl that you love?

Yoongi: When did my timid little sister became so bold?

Y/N: I am just interested in you Oppa...

Yoongi: (He faked an angry face.) There is nothing interesting in that!

Y/N laughed even more knowing perfectly that he was not angry at her, but just embarrassed. They entered the site of the competition and there was a lot of people here to support the competitors. They spotted Hoseok and went to greet him.

Y/N: Oppaaaa...

Hoseok: Y/N, Hyung... where are Yejin and Dad?

Yoongi: Stuck with the school director

Yoongi: Stuck with the school director. Are you confident?

Hoseok: As usual... I worked a lot, and my little Koala is here to cheer for me, I can not lose!

Y/N: Oppa is the best, I'm sure you will win! (She hugged him to encourage him.)

Hoseok:Oppa is so lucky...

Yoongi coughed to remind them that he was here. Hoseok smiled.

Hoseok: Yoongi Oppa is jealous...

Yoongi: Y/N, let's take a seat. If you don't want to see Hobi fail, he needs to prepare himself correctly.

Y/N: Ah, yes, Oppa, fighting... 

They sat near the other families and Y/N immediately spotted a group of girls who were supporting Hoseok. She watched them and one of them looked at her with a warm smile. Y/N was please that for once, she didn't receive bad glares from the boys' admirers.

She recognized the two teammates of Hoseok that they saw at the mall few weeks ago. They waved to her and she shyly did the same.

On Mr Kim and Mrs Son side, things were less funny.

School Director: Mr Kim, what a pleasure to welcome you today, but you should have informed us of your venue, we should...