Part 92 - A nice moment...

Yejin's group were having a special degustation in the kitchen of the Embassy with the Chef, once again thanks to Mr Louis. They spent almost half an hour with him and Mr Kim was not unhappy to find back his half after his multiple exchanges with the other guests. Jin also thought that he had done enough of socialization for tonight.

Jin: Where is Yoongi?

Jungkook: Don't know, we let him here when we went to dig on the buffet. He was with Miss Carat.

Taehyung: And where is Miss Carat? (He asked with a smirk.)

Jin quickly scanned the main room and when he didn't see his brother nor Mr Louis' assistant, he easily understood that those two were probably together, in a private space. He had noticed his brother's gaze on her, during their first meeting and tonight also. He knew that gaze, the one his wear when he has an interest on something. He shook his head and texted him : "You could have wait!"

Yoongi's answer arrived quicker than Jin expected. "Coming, something happened?". Jin sent a new text : "No, it's was quick!" – "Yeah, She is a busy woman!" Jin preferred to stop that conversation before getting too much information.

Jungkook: So, he really is with that girl? Our Yoongi is bolder than I thought... in the middle of a reception...

Taehyung: And he was talking about me...

Jin: Shut up! Both of you! One comment and I send you home!

The two youngest exchanged an amused look. They were not crazy enough to say something in Yoongi's presence. They argued with each other for the same subject few days ago and they didn't want to be the cause of another fight.

Y/N: Guys, did you see Yoongi Oppa? I wanted to dance with him too, but I can't find him.

Taehyung: I can dance again with you, Hyung is busy...

Yoongi: No, I am not! (He put his hand in Y/N's back.) Let's go.

Yoongi sent a dark glare to his younger brothers. He knew that they knew at the smirk showing on their faces. The siblings joined the dance area and Y/N warned her brother that she was not the best at dancing but that she wanted to dance with him at least once. He reassured her and led the dance.

Yoongi: Are you having fun?

Y/N: Yes, it's really interesting. Mom and Jimin were so happy to talk with that Chef and I have to admit that his food is in another level. And you Oppa, you don't seem to find that party fun. Did you eat something? Did you dance with a girl when we were with the Chef? (She touched his white scarf.) You have a make-up stain here.