Part 94 - Hyerin's ex-boyfriend...

At the Family Company, Jin didn't wait 2 minutes to check his siblings' location when he understood that Jungkook will not reply to him. Aman told him that they were at Yongsan, and he jumped in his car. He didn't want to let his younger brother play his little game with him.

In less than 10 minutes, he was parking his car. He spotted the second bodyguard in stand by in the parking lot. He texted Aman who informed him where they were. He quickly reached their floor and saw afar Y/N, Jungkook and Park Hyerin talking with their drink. His phone rung so he stopped to answer the call.

Jin's assistant: Sir, I rescheduled your last meeting tonight to tomorrow morning as you asked. Do you plan to come back to the office?

Jin: No, you can go home. Thanks.

Jin's assistant: Can you please check the email I just sent to you. We need to reply today.

Jin: Okay, I will check it now, hold on a second.

************************************************

Cha Song-Min: Hyerin, why are you not answering my calls? Stop avoiding me!

Hyerin took a deep breath to find back her composure. She didn't want to argue with her ex-boyfriend in that mall, in front of everyone, and scare the young girl in front of her.

Park Hyerin: Cha Song-Min, I can not talk to you for now, I am busy. I will call you back later, okay? (She forced a smile.)

Cha Song-Min: (He stopped near the table.) No. I won't let you run away from me today!

Y/N recognized the man that was yelling at Hyerin in that café that day, the one who tried to fight with Jin. She felt anxious. She looked in direction of where Jungkook left but he was not at view.

Park Hyerin: Y/N... you should go and find your brother. (She smiled to reassure the young girl.)

Cha Song-Min stared at Y/N and recognized her. His eyes became dark, and he grabbed Hyerin's wrist with force.

Cha Song-Min: What are you trying to do? You want her to bring back that guy?? That's it?? (His catch hardened.)

Y/N: Hyerin-ssi...

Park Hyerin: It's okay Y/N... Go...

Cha Song-Min: She is not going anywhere!

Cha Song-Min tried to grab Y/N's arm, but Hyerin did her best to stop him. He slapped her hard and she felt on the floor. Y/N was terrified but thanks to Hyerin's intervention, she could step back.

 Y/N was terrified but thanks to Hyerin's intervention, she could step back

Y/N: A... Aman!!!! 

She yelled and fell while stepping back. Her legs abandoned her, paralyzed by the fear or that man that looked so much like her worst nightmare.