Part 53 - How...

When they entered the classroom, everyone froze but the two elders froze too when they discovered the students' outfits.

Yoongi: Hyung... I swear... if she is wearing this... I will burn that school! (His tone was cold and his gaze deadly.)

Jin: Let me kill her head teacher first!

Girl: Hello and welcome... if you want to take a photo, it's this way.

Hoseok: Hi... we are looking for Y/N, where is she?

Changmin: Ehhh, Son Y/N, come here!

Ehhh? Does that boy just yelled her name like he was calling a dog?

Yoongi: He is just a kid Yoongi, calm down, calm down...

Yuna: Hi... you really came?

Hoseok: Yep...

Changmin: You know them?

Yuna: They are Y/N's older brothers so behave if you don't want to end at the hospital... this one is the scariest...

Girl: You can take a photo with one of us for 5000 Wons only!

Jin: Why rich kids in a private school need to ask for money?

Girl: The class who makes more money can choose the destination for the end of year trip.

Yoongi: And for that you have to wear that kind of clothes? Where is your head teacher?

Jin: Yoongi... we can talk about that later directly with the director.

Y/N: Oppa...

Y/N showed up with a big smile. She was holding photos taken earlier to give it to the visitors who were waiting.

Hoseok: Omo... you're so cute... (He patted her head.)

)