Part 81 - Shopping?

After her little talk with Yoongi, Y/N stood up from with an annoyed expression and went to the bathroom. Her elder brother was not reasonable, and she didn't want to talk with him about that subject. Yoongi chuckled at his little sister's reaction. He checked hi phone, sent few texts before leaving to his own bedroom. When she went downstairs, Y/N found her parents and Jin taking their breakfast.

 When she went downstairs, Y/N found her parents and Jin taking their breakfast

Mr Kim: Did you sleep well Sweetheart? (She nodded.) Great. What did you plan for the rest of your holidays?

Y/N: Nothing special for now.

Mrs Son: I am sure that your brothers would love to do something with you.

Jin: You're right Yejin, and I volunteer to be the first one. It's been a while since we spend time together.

Y/N: I think that Taehyung wanted to go somewhere today.

Jin: That brat will have to wait for another day! (He stood up.) Let's go before he woke up; it will serve him as a lesson!

Y/N exchanged a look with her parents who smiled to her. She followed Jin, asking her Mom to tell Taehyung that she left if he was looking for her.

Mr Kim: It's good to have you both back. You can't imagine how annoying those guys can be.

Mrs Son: Songho, I'm pretty sure that you were not the easiest man to live with too during our absence. Do you know how many times Yoongi asked me to take you with me?

Mr Kim: Don't listen to them, they are only ungrateful brats! Jealous that I have a lovely wife like you... (He kissed her cheek.)

Yoongi: Arff... Are you really flirting during breakfast time? Are you serious?! Yejin, please, don't let him talk like that!

 Are you really flirting during breakfast time? Are you serious?! Yejin, please, don't let him talk like that!

Mrs Son: We were not flirting...

Yoongi: He was flirting! He's doing that all the time and bonus, badmouths his own sons!