Part 100 - I'm pregnant...

Jin: Yoongi... what's wrong? You didn't smoke since years.

Yoongi: Yejin... she is pregnant!

Jin: What??? How??

Yoongi: (He glared at him.) How? Do you need me to draw you how?

Jin: Fu**... you know what I mean! Yejin didn't know that she was pregnant? (Yoongi shook his head.) Damn it! Father really chose his moment to play the hero...

Yoongi: I can't believe this is really happening... having a baby in the house... after so long...

Jin: I know... we should go back. Jimin is still with Yejin?

Yoongi: Yes, fortunately. She was as shocked as we are. Father must go through that surgery and recover quickly, or I will really kick his old ass!

Jin smiled at his brother's words. The situation was not the best for his parents, and he had to be strong, as the eldest, to take in charge everything. They went back inside, and Jin went to check on Yejin while Yoongi stayed at the waiting room.

Mr Louis was not staying in place. Miss Carat tried to make him sit but he couldn't until he was sure that Mr Kim and Yejin were fine. Park Hyerin was silently sitting on the corner of the waiting room, not knowing what to do or what to say. She had barely exchanged few words with Jin, and he had already disappeared. Yoongi was there instead but he seemed even more troubled than before.  

Miss Carat: Gabriel, it's useless to stress, sit down or I take you home! (Her tone was authoritative.)

Yoongi: Gabriel, Julie is right, so please calm down. I assure you that Yejin is fine, she fainted because of the shock. And my Father is a strong man, don't think that he will die just like that.

Mr Louis: I can't believe all of this really happened...

Yoongi: You... (He was interrupted by the door opening on the doctor.) Doc, how is my father doing?

Doctor: Mr Kim went through surgery well

Doctor: Mr Kim went through surgery well. We were able to stop the bleeding and repair the damages tissues. Fortunately, no internal organs were touched. We will keep him for two days.

Mr Louis let his body fall on the bench at the news, relieved.

Doctor: Mr Kim is in excellent shape, and it probably helped him to avoid a worst wound. He is under surveillance for the next hour until the anesthesia faded away. When we can transfer him to a room, a nurse will inform you.

Yoongi: Thank you doctor. (The doctor left.) I need to inform Yejin and my brothers. 

Yoongi walked toward Yejin's room but stopped before entering. He called Namjoon. After that the doctors took in charge Yejin, Namjoon had to quickly leave with Mr Park, Mr Kim's assistant, to handle the situation caused by that attack. The fact that it happened in the street, with witnesses, created more troubles than usual.