Part 61 - Back to normal...

Taehyung: Hyung, you're back? We are training Y/N.

Hoseok: Training to what? Destroy a sacred place like a band of thugs?

Jungkook: It's nothing... Hyung... (He looked around and understood.)

Hoseok approached the infernal trio. He looked for a dry towel and picked up one, spared during the battle, on one of the turned chair. Y/N was sorry that their little game was at the detriment of her brother's favorite place. Hoseok put the towel on Y/N's head.

Hoseok: Go to change yourself! Arff... what mess!

Y/N: Oppa, sorry... we will clean everything.

Hoseok: They will do it, I know that it is their doing!

Taehyung: Y/N, we will take care of everything, don't worry.

Y/N: But...

Jungkook: (He pushed her toward the exit.) Go...

Y/N went to her bedroom to take a shower and she quickly came back to the swimming pool

Y/N went to her bedroom to take a shower and she quickly came back to the swimming pool. She wanted to help.

Hoseok: Y/N... how is she doing?

Taehyung: She is in a better shape, I think.

Hoseok: I know that Jin Hyung asked you to boost her mood, but I hope that you didn't push your little training game too far? She is still a little girl, not a guy like the two of you!

Jungkook: We only helped her to express her feelings, it's not a real training... even if I still think that she should learn one or two things.

While, talking, Jungkook came out of the pool after picking up the towels in the water. Taehyung had put in place the chairs. Y/N was back, her hair not dry yet.

Hoseok: Y/N, why did you rush back here? Your hair are still wet!

Y/N: I want to help them.

Hoseok: They have almost done everything, you should rest.

Y/N: I'm fine Oppa... I swear... I feel better today. (She smiled to reassure him.)

Hoseok: (He patted her head with a smile too.) I'm glad to see you like that... I missed your smile!

Y/N: Sorry to have worried you...

Taehyung: Can we leave now? Everything is at its place.

Hoseok: Hum... but don't take that habit to come here! This is not your playground...

Jungkook: But Hyung... Y/N loves to dive in that pool... right?

She glared at him and precisely stared at his hair. She found one of his weak point and she had less remorse to attack that part of his body than his lower part. She was imagining him begging her. She was only taking back to reality when he flicked her forehead. Hoseok frowned and slapped the back of Jungkook's head.