Part 40 - Revenge...

Lee Sehyun: I'm not in a good mood so I suggest you to get out of the way quickly, and to let me see my daughter...

The two teenagers had their fists ready to enter in collision with Lee's face. Y/N was trembling of fear, but she also knew that she was not alone.

Man: We were asked to not start a fight here but if you tried something, we won't hesitate to reply. Leave, now!

Lee Sehyun: humph... do you really think that I care? I'm not leaving without her! She is my daughter; I have all rights on her! Y/N! Come here, Dad is waiting for you!

Jungkook took a step forward, but Y/N immediately grabbed his wrist. She didn't want to see him fight against that man.

Y/N: No... please, don't... please...

Lee Sehyun: Y/N... I'm waiting...

Y/N: No...I'm not going with you... you... you are nothing... to me!

Y/N didn't know where she found the courage to go against him.

Lee Sehyun: You think that those kids will stop me?

Taehyung: We are not afraid of you! (He put his hand on Y/N's shoulder.) You are nothing more than an old and useless jerk that will soon face a painful death!

Lee Sehyun: I am nothing??? I am your father! I am your mother's husband!

Y/N: NO!You are not my Dad! MrKim is my Dad, he is my Dad!

Jungkook smirked seeing his little sister showing her determination despite her fear. He could feel her hands shaking while she was holding his wrist. Lee, on his side, had difficulties to not let his oldself take the control. He sighed and made a sign to his men. 6 guys joined them but a team of the Kim's clan, who was on standby, immediately join too.

Lee Sehyun: Take care of them... and don't show mercy for those kids!

Lee's men attacked but the Kim's men tried their best to control the situation. People who were visiting the hospital already started to run far from those groups of thugs. In the middle of that chaos, Taehyung put Y/N behind him in a protective way.

Y/N: Oppa... (She grabbed his shirt.)

Taehyung: Youstay behind me, nothing will happen, I swear!

Jungkook was fighting with one of the guy when another one assaulted Taehyung and Y/N. The little girl had to step back a little and she felt powerless at this instant. Lee saw that opportunity and approached her, but he didn't see the shadow in his back. He was only few centimeters from Y/N, was about to put his hand on her when a strong punch hit his face, making him lose his balance. He touched his chin and looked up to face the responsible of this attack.

 He touched his chin and looked up to face the responsible of this attack