Part 108 - Second date...

The week passed pretty quickly for most of the Kim's family members, except for Taehyung and Jungkook.

Having the role of butlers/maids for an entire week was too much for them. They didn't look like the young playboys that they usually were but more like two middle-aged housewives having to deal with 5 kids and 2 jobs.

The only good thing that happened for them was the fact that Yejin forgave them after 2 days and talked to them. She couldn't stay angry against them for too long, but even if she stopped ignoring them, she hadn't lifted the punishment, however.

We couldn't say that the two young men didn't try to make her changer her mind, but she stayed firm. And Mr Kim, seeing that, threatened them to add one week at their punishment if they continued to bother his wife.

When Jimin came back home, he gave his younger brothers some help in the food preparation. He was not comfortable to see them struggling to cook simple dishes... and he didn't want to be poisoned. 

It was now Saturday morning and Y/N was preparing herself for her second date. This time, Mr Kim and Mrs Son decided to drive the girl to the amusement park and by the occasion, Mr Kim wanted to meet the two lucky boys.  

Mr Kim: Taehyung, Jungkook, as planned, you are in charge of Kwan today

Mr Kim: Taehyung, Jungkook, as planned, you are in charge of Kwan today. I hope to not have to kill one of you tonight and that you will take a good care of your baby brother. After droping off your little sister, I'm taking your mother on a date, and I count on enjoying every minute, do you understand?

Taehyung: Yes Dad... we won't bother you nor Y/N... (He said that with a monotonous tone.)

Jungkook: After tonight, we're good, right?

Mr Kim: (He put his hand on his shoulder.) Son, your punishment goes until tomorrow night... have a nice day with the baby...

Jungkook: Sure... a lot of fun to come...

Mrs Son: (She arrived with the baby.) Kwan, you're going to spend your day with your brothers, be a good little boy... Mommy loves you.

Yejin gave the baby to Taehyung after a last kiss.