Part 21 - Sick...

After her confrontation with Jungkook, Y/N made a quick stop by her bedroom to refresh herself. Her face clearly showed her mind state.

 Her face clearly showed her mind state

Jimin: Y/N, are you alright?

Y/N: Yeah... have you done everything already?

Jimin: If only... even with Jun's help, it's not easy. Where is JK?

Y/N: I don't know. (She sat and tried to focus on her book.)

Sohyun: Y/N, everything is alright? If you are tired, I can finish it at home.

Y/N: No, no, it's okay. Sorry, I was distracted but I am back and focused!

They continued to work by themselves for 20 minutes before Jungkook came back. He stayed silent and did his work. 1 hour after the end of their class, they were done. Taehyung tried to convince Jun to play with him to his video game, but the teenager needed to go home. When they arrived at the living room, Sohyun was impressed to see all the brothers at the same place. Jun felt the same. The older brothers were very charismatic.

Jun: Thank you for your welcome today.

Jin: Thanks to both of you to come here to work with our siblings.

Y/N: Oppa, can someone take them back home?

Jin: Of course; a car is ready. Have a good rest, bye.

Y/N accompanied them to the entry gate. The guard in charge of driving them back was there, standing near his car.

Y/N: I hope that being here today, was not too awkward.

Sohyun: Not at all. And it's still better than being alone at home... or at school. I just have to admit that seeing your brothers all together is somehow impressive. They are not scary but...

Jun: Their presence is very strong. I only have a little brother; I can't imagine what it is to live with 7 big brothers like them.

Y/N: To be honest, we are not blood related. My mother is dating Mr Kim and we are only living with them since few months.

Sohyun: Really? But they act like your real siblings.

Jun: I agree with Sohyun.

Y/N: It was not easy at first but... things change.

Sohyun:If everyone is happy, it's the essential.

Y/N smiled to her friends, and they entered the car. She sat in the garden.

Y/N was smiling again. Being honest with her friends and not receiving judgment was a great reward for her. She wanted to talk to her mother and tell her everything. She made a video call with her. They had a great moment. Mr Kim participated actively to the call. He was asking more questions than Y/N's mother. Yejin stopped the conversation seeing the night falling and that Y/N was still outside. They will come back in few days, and she promised her daughter to spend the entire weekend with her.