Part 19 - Dodgeball or Battlefield ?

The dodgeball party was about to start. The toss designated Taehyung's team against Sewoon's team, Jungkook's friend. When the sport teacher called the two teams, Y/N stressed a little to see the two boys who bullied her at the swimming pool.

Sewoon: Yo JK... It seems that our teams will play together.

Jungkook: Yep... Did you prepare yourself to lose?

 Did you prepare yourself to lose?

Yoo-Sang: Stop dreaming... By the way... you have her in your team... (His tone changed for a less friendly one.) Good... we will be able to revenge what your brothers did to us because of that useless girl! 

Jungkook's expression became darker. Few days ago, he would have probably thought the same... what a jerk... he was so stupid. Taehyungalso heard the non hidden threat, and he didn't like that.

Taehyung: Yah Yoo-Sang, do you want troubles? Don't try to do anything to her!

Jungkook: He won't... Hyung was clear with them...

Yoo-Sang: JK... you changed... you were laughing with us the other day...

Sewoon: What? You're on her side now?

Taehyung: Shut up! My brothers had pity for you because you're 13 but I won't show the same mercy!

Jungkook: Hyung, let's go... don't mind those guys.

Jungkook took Taehyung afar. They joined the rest of the team and acted like nothing happened. Y/N was talking with Sohyun to distract her mind.

Jimin: Guys, everything is alright?

Taehyung: Yeah, Yeah... we have challengers, but they will regret to have open their big mouths. Y/N, are you ready? (She nodded.)

The two teams entered the field, and the referee gave everyone the rules.

Jungkook: You stay behind me all the time.

Y/N: What? No way! If you think that I will trust you with your friends on the other side... I'm not stupid!

Jungkook: Hyung, explain to her that she needs to stay with me!

Jimin: Y/N... we don't want you to be shot by the ball.

Y/N: I'm not a baby!

Jungkook: You're not a baby but you're scared just by looking at them!

Jimin: Jungkook, calm down.

Y/N: (She glared at Jungkook, and he did the same.) Who's fault?

Jimin: Y/N! Guys, let's focus on the game. Y/N, Jungkook is the best to defend and with Tae, we can counterattack.

 Y/N, Jungkook is the best to defend and with Tae, we can counterattack