Part 88 - Is this make-up???

The next day, Yejin contacted the institute for a first meeting, and she went with her daughter, curious about what magical technique that woman could propose. Hoseok, as promised, accompanied the girls and the three of them went there after school. Jungkook tried to go with them, but Hoseok explained to him that their younger sister would probably prefer a small group for her first appointment. The teenager understood and went home first.

Aman parked the car in that residential area in front of the address given by the owner. From outside, it looked like a traditional house, not an institute. They were welcomed by a young man with long hair tied in bun.

Assistant: Hi and welcome. You must be Miss Son.

Y/N: Yes, hi, I came with my mom and brother, I hope it's not an issue? (She smiled; a bit shy but the man smiled back.)

Assistant: No, of course not, please make yourselves comfortable. I am Yong Min, Lee-An assistant, she is coming in a minute.

The Kim/Son family was served tea by Yong Min, and he quickly explained to them the functioning of their private institute. They were only working by network, recommendations, and discretion was their main policy.

After few minutes, the make-up artist arrived. She introduced herself and showed to Y/N some of her previous works. Yejin and Hoseok were very impressed, admiratives.

Hoseok: Are you a magician? A kind witch from a mystical forest?

Lee-An: Ahahah... no I can assure you that I am just a normal woman who wants to share her personal knowledge about make-up with women or men that need my help. Can you tell me how can I help you?

 Can you tell me how can I help you?

Y/N: (She took out her phone.) I want to wear that dress, but I have... marks on my back and shoulders.

Lee-An: Can you follow me to the other room and show me?

Y/N followed Lee-An and she took off her top. The young woman asked her permission to touch her back to feel the texture of the skin. After few minutes, Y/N and Lee-An returned to the principal room.

Mrs Son: So? Do you think that you can help my daughter?

Lee-An: Yes, no problem. You are taking care of your skin with very good products; I can tell just by touching it, so I guess your scars are improving, right? (Y/N nodded.)

Mrs Son: My husband buys every new products which are sold in the market related to skin reparation. And thankfully some of them are really effective, it's right.

Lee-An: For your shoulders, a light natural make up will be sufficient. For your back, you have several options possible. We can use a material generally used by special effects teams in movie to cover your burn, and apply make up on it. But the middle of the back is not the ideal place for it, and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable during your event.