Part 47 - Departure...

After 20 minutes, Jin and Yoongi arrived at Gangnam and entered the fancy building. The elevator took them to the last floor where music can be heard from the corridor. Those two attractive men were immediately welcomed by the gazes of a women's group.

 Those two attractive men were immediately welcomed by the gazes of a women's group

Yoongi: What kind of place is it?

Jin: A place where teenagers can come apparently.

Yoongi: (He focused his attention to the main room.) Over there...

Yoongi nodded in direction of his siblings. They were playing on basketball machines. The goal was to score the maximum. They were laughing and didn't feel the dark aura that was approaching them. The two elder brothers stopped behind them.

Yoongi: Hyung... am I dreaming or does that girl looks like my 12 years old little sister... who is supposed to be at home at this time?

Jin: It seems you're right. 

Hearing the voices behind them, the three siblings turned themselves to face an intrigued Jin and an annoyed Yoongi.

Y/N: Oppa...

Jin: Sweetie, are you having fun?

Yoongi: That's not the question! Why none of you answered my calls? And why is she here with you at this hour!

Taehyung: You called us? Sorry, we didn't know... and we are just enjoying our day off, Aunty is aware.

Yoongi: Is she aware that you were in a fight? (The 2 boys were not surprised that Yoongi was aware.) How can you put your sister in the middle of a fight! Did you lose your mind?! 

Jungkook and Taehyung were a bit annoyed by their brother's reaction. He didn't ask them what happened and just scolded them.

Y/N: Oppa, it's not their fault, they fought because of me...

Jin: What happened? Someone touched you? (He came closer to check her state.)

)