Part 70 - Time to go back...

Taehyung/Jungkook: We are done!

Mr Kim: You will not seriously let him like that...

Taehyung: Why? We didn't shave all of his hair, it's a very stylish hair cut.

Yoongi: Very popular 50 years ago... your girl will love it!

Mr Kim felt sorry for his son

Mr Kim felt sorry for his son. Namjoon took the mirror than Jungkook was handing him, ready to face his new look.

Namjoon: (He sighed.) At least, both of you had fun...

Jungkook: A lot... sometimes, you only need to do few little things to completely change a situation. We were happy to help you... Hyung.

Namjoon nodded, still scanning his reflection in the mirror. By the tone of his little brothers, he understood that they were giving him a chance to move forward.

Now, the only thing to do was to wait for the girls' return and two hours later, she were back. When they entered the living room and saw Namjoon, a silence followed.

Mrs Son: Namjoon... what happened to your hair?

Namjoon: Ah... I wanted to try something different...

Taehyung: He did that to gain Y/N's forgiveness! We helped him to find his redemption. We did a great job, right?

Mrs Son: You're all completely crazy. Songho, why did you let them do that to Namjoon?

Mr Kim stared at his sons. He had nothing to do with that decision.

Namjoon: Yejin, it was my choice, and it's just hair...

Shin Ha-Ri: (She touched his head.) It's different, a bit retro, but you still look cute... with those lovely dimples.

Jungkook: So, sis', what do you think about our work?

Y/N: (She felt everyone's gazes.) You... you really did that because of me? (Namjoon smiled, a bit embarrassed.) It's... it's stupid!

Jungkook and Taehyung couldn't retain their laughs. Yoongi smiled at her little sister's reaction. Namjoon stared at her. 

Namjoon: Ahahah... I guess so...

Shin Ha-Ri: Y/N... You don't like Namjoon's new hair cut?

Y/N: It's not that but...