Part 22 - Jealousy...

Jin: Guys, everything is alright? You're very silent, strangely...

Jimin: Father scolded us. He said that our little fight will only hurt Y/N at the end... that we were selfish and spoiled brats... and some other stuffs.

Jin smiled even if his younger brothers were sad. Yoongi didn't care, as usual and focused on his meal.

 Yoongi didn't care, as usual and focused on his meal

Jin: Father is right. Don't become attention seekers. Your little game to be the favorite brother is stupid. It's like a father and a mother competing to be the favorite parent. How would you feel if Father had a favorite child between us?!

Yoongi: Hyung is right... and it's too late, I'm already her favorite... (He smirked and Jin sighed.)

Jin: Yoongi! Seriously?!

Yoongi: What? Okay... I'm joking... but they are annoying!

Jin didn't want to continue that conversation and ate his food. Mr Kim joined them a moment after. He was chase out of Y/N's bedroom by Yejin.

Jin: Father, you should eat something too... you had a long trip to come back.

Mr Kim: Yoongi, how are your injuries? You have to be more careful the next time. Some people hide their craziness behind a common look.

Yoongi: I'm fine Father... I should have killed that guy without thinking twice. But now that you're back... I'm off for few days... I need to sleep!

Mr Kim: One weekend is enough?

Yoongi: Are you planning to retire? You don't imagine to be on holidays for the rest of your life, right?

Jin: I'm sure that if Yejin agrees, he would disappear for months...

Mr Kim: Yejin? You stop with the usual Mrs Son?

Jin:Yes, I try... she finds MrsSon too distant... I guess she is right.

 I guess she is right