Part 55 - Classmates...

Yoongi: Oh... did you miss me that much? I only left for few hours... why are you here with that moron instead of sleeping in your bed?

Jungkook: She was afraid that the cops keep you... but as I said, who would want to keep a crazy guy like you locked in a room?

Yoongi: The crazy guy will kick your ass!

Y/N: (She broke the hug.) Oppa, everything is alright? Tae Oppa is back too, right? They won't do anything to you?

Yoongi: No, don't worry and yes, Taehyung is in the living room... even if I hesitated to ask them to keep him... (He smirked.)

Y/N smiled to him and ran to the living room.

Yoongi: Something changed in your eyes...

Jungkook: She hit me... (He smiled like an idiot.)

Yoongi: Okay

Yoongi: Okay... I am not even trying to understand. How is Y/N doing? Did she cry a lot?

Jungkook: I don't know, I was upstairs. And for you and Tae, you will not have issue with the cops?

Yoongi: No, don't worry. We can handle this... Go to sleep.

Jungkook mumbled that he was not a kid and went to the living room. Taehyung was smiling brightly because Y/N hugged him as soon as she saw him. The boys bought chicken in their way back as Taehyung requested it. Yoongi came back from the kitchen with 6 cans of beers. 

Jin: Sweetie, you should go rest now. It's late.

Y/N: I am not tired.

Hoseok: Do you want me to stay with you? You were sleeping pretty well near me.

Jungkook: Hyung, you're such a heavy sleeper that you didn't notice that she had a nightmare! I will stay with you; I am more reliable!

Taehyung: Why you? I am sure that Y/N prefers to stay with me!

Hoseok: I am not a heavy sleeper... I was just tired that's all!

Y/N was observing them bickering and she felt relieved. Even in difficult moments, they were still themselves. No one could have imagined what happened today while seeing them. She looked at Jin and he smiled to her. She smiled back.

Yoongi: It's past midnight and you are still so noisy!

Jin: Taehyung, I hope that you will take the opportunity of being stuck at home next week to work on your way of managing your anger.

Y/N: You are suspended from school?

Taehyung: ...hum... no big deal. I barely touched him, and he deserved it!