Part 78 - Mom's support...

Y/N didn't move an inch at her brother's voice. Maybe if she ignored him, he would leave. As if it was possible. Instead, he took one of the cushion and hit her head with it.

Y/N: Aouhh... why did you do that!

Jungkook: Why are you ignoring me since yesterday? (He sat in front of her.) Don't you think that you have something to say to me? You didn't really imagine that I will let this pass?!

Y/N: (She stared at him with embarrassment.) I didn't do...

Jungkook: Don't tell me that you didn't do anything because you were clearly about to do something that you are not supposed to do!

Y/N: What... why? (Her face was red.)

Jungkook: You didn't really think that you have the right to date a boy, right?

Y/N: I... I never said that I wanted to date a boy!

Jungkook:Really? (His eyes darken.)So... what is that? 

Jungkook took the letter from his pocket

Jungkook took the letter from his pocket. Y/N frowned.

Y/N: Please, give it back to me! (She kindly asked.)

Jungkook: It's a proof of your stupidity, I keep that with me!

Y/N tried to grab the letter, but Jungkook quickly stood up.

Y/N: Why are you doing this to me?! You know everything so, give it back to me! (She also stood up and once again try to grab the letter.)

Jungkook: Stop that! If you continue to be so stubborn, I will give that letter to everyone!

Y/N: (She didn't stop.) It has nothing to do with you! Give it back!

Jungkook: Aishh... you piss me off!

He quickly stepped back to leave Y/N's bedroom. The young girl followed him. She needed to take back her letter before all of her brothers know about it. They were both running on the corridor toward the stairs when they crossed Namjoon's path.

Namjoon: Hey... what are you both doing?! Don't run in the house!

They didn't reply. Jungkook had his devilish smirk.  In few seconds, they were in the living room. Y/N stopped running when she saw Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung.

Jin: JK, Y/N, why are you running in the house like that?

Yoongi: What did that idiot do again?!

Jungkook: Me? I didn't do anything... not like her! (He pointed in her direction, with the letter in his hand.)

Y/N: (She approached and grabbed his arm.) Give it to me!