Part 48 - Can we talk?

The woman glared at Taehyung before changing her expression to offer a big fake smile to Yoongi.

Woman: Sir, you misunderstood me, I assure you. I was just friendly.

Yoongi: Friendly? With whom? Who told you to be friendly? Are you not here to do your F*** job! If you are too stupid to understand when you're crossing the line, just throw yourself in Han River!

Taehyung: Ahahah... Yoongi Hyung 1 – Stupid B*** 0!

Y/N was shocked by Yoongi's behavior toward that woman. He cursed a lot and didn't hide his anger. Jungkook was laughing too, amused by the situation.

Woman: Yah! Do you think because you have money and a passable face, you can insult me like that!

Jungkook: You were flirting with that "Passable face" few minutes ago!

Yoongi: Ugly and stupid... you really have nothing for you!

 you really have nothing for you!

Taehyung: Hyung... you're in a good shape today... 2-0!

The employee became red of anger. She made two steps and stopped in front of Yoongi. She lifted her hand to slap him, making Y/N flinch and cover her mouth with her hands in shock. But Yoongi was quick to react, he grabbed the woman's forearm with one hand and with the other, her neck. Jungkook immediately put his hand on Y/N's eyes so she would not witness her brother's anger.

Yoongi: What do you think you're doing?! Do you want to die today?!

Woman: Ahhh... you...

Jungkook: Hyung... we are waiting you outside... (He took Y/N outside, still covering her eyes.)

Yoongi:Yes... do that... it won't be long...

Jungkook and Y/N went out, but Taehyung stayed to enjoy the show.

Y/N: Jungkook... wait, Oppa, you have to stop him...

Jungkook: Why? That B*** looked for it! (She had a worried expression.) He will not kill her, don't freak out!

Another employee saw the altercation between her colleague and the clients, and she informed the general manager who rushed to the patio. When he discovered that the clients where the Kim, he was not feeling well.

General Manager: Sir... is there something wrong with our employee?

Yoongi: Yeah... you hired a B***... only interested in your clients' money! (He looked at the G. Manager with a smirk.) What should I do with that piece of shit?

Woman: Manager... it's a... misunderstanding... please help me...

Taehyung: She tried to slap my brother, just because he rejected her!