Part 95 - Park Hyerin...

Park Hyerin looked one more time to Jin before entering her bathroom. Her appartement was indeed small, it was only a big room and a bathroom. In a corner, there was a double bed. In the middle, a small table and two cushions to seat. Near the entry, a kitchenette but with everything needed to cook.

A mid-size television was put against the opposite wall with some decorations all around. A wardrobe that would have not contented more than the equivalent of a week of clothes and at the foot of the bed, books, drawing papers, pencils and a laptop seemed to have been put here in a haste.

When Jin heard the sound of water from the bathroom, he took his phone and called Yoongi.

Jin: Any news?

Yoongi: No. Where are you?

Jin: Park Hyerin's appartement. I will send you the location.

Yoongi: So, you will play the bodyguard all night long?

Jin: It's not like I can leave her alone not knowing where that jerk is, right?

Yoongi: Don't know... we can let a team in stand by to protect her... you don't have to dedicate yourself to the task... unless... you find it more interesting to guard her body yourself of course...

Jin: Yoongi... really?

Yoongi: What? I can understand, she is a gorgeous woman, but I am sure that you know better than me. (He heard Jin's sigh.) Okay, okay, I won't annoy you like the kids... they will do that very well when they will see that you're not coming back tonight.

Jin: It already gives me a headache.

Yoongi: One of our man retrieved your girl's bags from the mall. I will send him to you with a back-up team. Do you need anything else? Food, alcohol, condoms? 

 Do you need anything else? Food, alcohol, condoms? 

Yoongi couldn't resist to tease his brother. The occasion were very rare. The call being cut was the only answer from Jin. He swore at his brother after ending the call. Of all his family members, Yoongi was the latest person that he thought will tease him about a woman.

Jin took off his jacket, and his gun too. He hid it in his jacket that he cautiously put near him on the floor. Hyerin came out of the bathroom with a towel on enveloping her hair and wearing a black short and a white and pink top.

Park Hyerin: So, you are really staying here... tonight?

Jin: Yes, I think that's safer.

Park Hyerin: (She sat.) You don't have to do that you know. It's not like we are in a relationship or whatever... (She took the medicine bag.) ... I mean...

Jin: (He took the bag from her.) We can't say that we are complete strangers either... (He put some pomade on his finger.)

Park Hyerin: Wait, I can... (His eyes, once again, made her shut up.)