Part 3 - New School...

The next morning, Yejin and her daughter woke up early. It was the first day of Y/N in her new school, so Yejin changed her schedule to be able to accompany her.. They were ready to take breakfast but waited for Mr Kim and his sons. They arrived one by one and they except Yoongi and Jin who left earlier to handle something at the company.

Mrs Son: Y/N, if you are done, we should go. (Y/N nodded and stood up.)

Mr Kim: You still have time, the school is only 5 minutes from home.

Mrs Son: But 20 minutes by walk. Y/N must learn the way by herself.

Mr Kim and her sons stared at Yejin. They didn't expect that.

Mr Kim: It's more convenient for the kids to go by car.

Mrs Son: But it's better that they know how to handle things by themselves too. Y/N, take your bag.

Yejin and Y/N were about to leave when Mr Kim showed himself at the door

Mrs Son: Honey... what are you doing? Don't you have to go to work?

Mr Kim: I want to accompany you for Y/N's first day.

Mrs Son: Really? It's nice, right Y/N? But... Jimin...?

Jimin: Can I go with you too? (He asked almost shyly.)

Mrs Son smiled to him, and they took the road to school. It was a completely new experience for Jimin and his father. Mr Kim took Yejin's hand, and they looked like a family.

After 20 minutes, they reached school. In front of the entry gate, it was a parade of luxurious car.

Y/N: Mom, I can go by myself now. Be careful at work...

Mrs Son: Okay, the principal office is on the third floor. You got money on your bag to buy lunch. Study well and call me if something is wrong.

Mr Kim: Don't hesitate to ask help from the boys too. Jimin-ah, try to keep an eye on her even if you are not in the same building, okay!

 Jimin-ah, try to keep an eye on her even if you are not in the same building, okay!