Part 65 - Facing the truth...

After that hectic call, Y/N took her medicine, and she went to rest in her bedroom. It was pretty late in the night and between the tiredness of the day and the medicine, she didn't take long to fall asleep. Jimin was in the same state. His brothers tried to keep him company, but the young man was taken to Dreamland without noticing. They quietly left his room. They wanted to stop by Y/N's bedroom, but they hesitated when they saw Yoongi coming.

 They wanted to stop by Y/N's bedroom, but they hesitated when they saw Yoongi coming

Yoongi: What are you two doing here instead of sleeping?

Jungkook: We were with Jimin, but he is sleeping now.

Yoongi: Jimin needs to rest. He was seriously hurt, even if he says that he is fine, those bastards tried to kill him!

Taehyung: Hyung, we know that. We only wanted to keep him company, to be sure he was fine.

Yoongi: Okay, but now, go to sleep.

Taehyung: We will just take a quick look at Y/N and...

Yoongi: No, you will not. Go to your room. I'm going to take care of her, you don't need to go.

The two teenagers didn't talk back with Yoongi. It was the middle of the night, and it was useless to argue. They all had the same goal, taking care of Y/N. They quickly disappeared to their respective room while Yoongi slowly opened Y/N's bedroom.

The little girl was sleeping peacefully. At least, that's what he thought at the beginning. He didn't want to disturb her sleep and even less to hurt unconsciously, so he installed himself on the armchair. He was not sleepy. His adrenaline was too high during the entire time of Y/N and Jimin's kidnapping. He was surfing on his mobile, with only the blue light as a light source, when Y/N started to be agitated.

He stood up and sat at the border of the bed. He delicately touched her head to comfort the little girl. She woke up, startled. 

Y/N: (Breathing loudly.).... Stoppp

Yoongi: Eh eh... Y/N, Oppa is here, it's okay, you're at home.

Y/N: (Teary eyes.).... Oppa... (She wanted to sit so he helped her.) What are you doing here?

Yoongi switched on the bedside lamp.

Yoongi: I am here to look after my little sister. Did you have a nightmare? (He put some hair behind her ear.) It's over now, nothing will happen. Are your injuries painful? Do you want to drink water?

Y/N: (She nodded, and he gave her the glass.) Thank you.

Yoongi: Do you want to talk about that bad dream?

A long silence followed before Y/N looked back at Yoongi and spoke.

Y/N: Those men... they wanted to kill you... all of you... and it's because of me...