Part 89 - Mr and Mrs...

Mr Kim: Now, tell me, where is my wife? (His look was serious.)

Hoseok: Not guilty! (He put his hands up.)

Mr Kim: I know... (His look was on his 3 other sons.) Do I have to repeat myself?

Y/N: Dad, Mom is fine, she just...

Jin: Y/N... (He shook his head.)... Namjoon, what happened? Why did Yejin left home? (He noticed his two younger brothers exchanging a look.) JK, Tae, one of you have something to confess first to prevent your father's anger?

Y/N felt sorry for her brothers. At the view of her father's eyes, she was sure that things would not go well for them. Yoongi left his spot and put his arm around her shoulders. He put a light kiss on her head and murmured to not care about them, that they deserved the punishment to come. She stared at him, and he smiled.

Jungkook: Mom must be tired or stressed... that's all... and one day out of house will make her feel better...

Mr Kim: You want to play it like this?

Yoongi: You are really stupid brats... Father, just kick their ass!

Namjoon: They pissed her off and I didn't arrange things by my way of talking to her. I am sorry, I didn't mean to do it and I never wanted her to feel the need to leave our house. My reaction to our discussion was puerile, and I will apologize to her once again.

Mr Kim: I am sure you will... but it won't change what was done!

Namjoon noticed a feeling of hurt in his father's eyes for a second

Namjoon noticed a feeling of hurt in his father's eyes for a second. And his words with that look clearly showed what his father was thinking about. Bad things could be forgiven but not forgotten, even small disputes like what happened.

Jin: And the two of you, what did you do?

Jungkook: We pissed off Mom when talking, and instead of fixing things, we messed things up worst when Namjoon Hyung came back home with Ha-Ri.

Jin:And what was the topic of your discussion?

Taehyung: (He quickly looked at Y/N.) It's not important now.

Mr Kim: But it was important enough for my wife. (He sighed.) Y/N, can you please check with Mr Ko when the dinner will be ready?

Everyone present knew that Mr Kim's request was only an excuse to have his daughter out of the room. The young girl didn't object and left to the kitchen. She would have to text her mother quickly, the only one capable to calm down the head of the family.

 She would have to text her mother quickly, the only one capable to calm down the head of the family