Part 80 - Coming back home...

The girls and Aman were now on their trip across the country for the last 8 days. They spent 3 days at Busan. When the bodyguard asked Yejin when she planned to go back home, she smiled and answered... who knows...

From Busan, they decided to take a boat to Jeju Island. When she announced their next destination to her husband, no need to say that he was not the happiest. Going to Jeju meant that they would stay longer out of the house.

Yoongi: So? When did you wife is going to bring me back my little sister? (He asked his father when he came back from his call.)

Mr Kim: I don't know... they are going to embark on a boat for Jeju.

Yoongi: What? Why? And why Aman didn't tell me? (He took his phone and saw a text message from Aman

Yoongi: What? Why? And why Aman didn't tell me? (He took his phone and saw a text message from Aman.) Yejin is not missing you at all or what? Did you do something to her?

Mr Kim: Stop your bullshit! Everything is your and your brothers' fault to begin!

Yoongi: Do the necessary to have them back home quickly!

Once again, the two men bickered about who was responsible of the situation for long minutes, until Jin entered the room and scolded his father and brother for their immaturity. After his little episode of deny and his night of recomfort, he focused on his work for the family business.

But in a corner of his head, he sometimes thought about the girl he spent a night with. He did make a little research about and found out that she was working in one of their affiliates. He didn't try to contact her even if she kind off intrigued him.

During the past few days, he exchanged daily with Y/N. He was glad that she didn't keep a grudge against him despite his reaction about the letter. He would have not supported to have her away from him if she was still angry. She gave him update about every places that they visited; each messages accompanied by photos.

Jin: Father, you are a bit sensitive lately. Yoongi too. Don't waste your energy in useless argument. I miss them, just like you, but having a tantrum after every of their calls is stupid.

Mr Kim looked at his eldest son and sighed. He was right.

 He was right