Part 50 - The best man in the world...

The next morning, Hoseok was up before everyone, except Jimin, of course, still in duty for the breakfast preparation. He needed to leave early to his competition. Jimin served him fruits and toast.

Hoseok: Thanks Bro... it's good to have another Chef in the family... you can start a serious business with Yejin, when she will be back.

Jimin: Thanks, Hyung... I would love to. (He smiled.) It's been a week already that they left, time flies.

Hoseok: Yes, and our little girl didn't complain, as usual, even if I'm sure that she misses her mom a lot.

Jimin: That's how she is... she is focused on her study and... in avoiding Namjoon. I hope they will solve their misunderstanding soon.

 I hope they will solve their misunderstanding soon

Hoseok wanted the same thing. He couldn't be as much present for her as he would have wished this days because of his upcoming competition. Knowing that she will come to encourage him gave him a shot of energy. He was finishing his breakfast when Jin joined them.

Jin: I thought that you were also still mad at Namjoon? (He asked to Hoseok while taking a seat near him.)

Hoseok: You know that I can't stay angry for long... and if we, the elders, don't show the example, our youngers won't change their mind.

Jin: If Yoongi could be like you...

Hoseok: Sorry Bro... but Yoongi is Yoongi. (He looked at his phone.) Sorry guys, I need to go... Don't be late for my first race!!! (He grabbed a last piece of toast and left.)

Jimin:Hobi Hyung is so mature...

Jin smiled and took a sip to his fresh coffee served by Mr Ko. He was a bit tired by his week and the one-day trip he did to Busan to sign a deal. He had a light breakfast and talked with Jimin about his future. Jin reassured his little brother of his personal support.

After his breakfast, Jin went to his father's office at home, to have a quick phone call with a Chinese partner.

Around 9.00 am, Y/N came downstairs, followed few minutes later by Namjoon and Yoongi. The ambiance around the breakfast table was weird.

Jimin hesitated to stay with them to encourage a discussion but after thinking twice, he went back to the kitchen. Being in the middle of those two was not the best decision. He gave a "Good Luck" smile to Y/N and excused himself.

Y/N had succeeded on avoiding Namjoon the entire week but as she agreed to give Namjoon a chance today, she will have to talk to him sooner or later. Yoongi, on his side, was also pretty busy this week. He finished a report for school for his graduation and worked at the company with Jin in parallel. He was focused on his mobile when Y/N asked.

 He was focused on his mobile when Y/N asked