Part 56 - Jungkook Oppa...

Jin: I imagine that our little Jungkook is not innocent in your escapade.

Yoongi: (He smirked.) Yeah... I'm sure it's because of that brat bad influence... how should I punish him? 

Yoongi and Jin were teasing the youngers, mostly because they already knew about what happened at school and they didn't want to let Y/N know that Jungkook inform them. The young girl looked at her older brothers then at Jungkook. Yoongi came closer with what she thought a menacing aura. She put herself in front of Jungkook, to protect him.

 She put herself in front of Jungkook, to protect him

Y/N: No... Jungkook Oppa didn't do anything... I... I am the one who left school... Oppa, please, don't punish him... he stayed with me because...

Jungkook: (He laughed and back hugged Y/N.) Don't freak out little sis'... he is joking... Hyung... you see... my little sister is ready to protect me with her tiny body... she loves her Jungkook Oppa that much... ahahah...

Jin smiled, but Yoongi felt a bit jealous when he saw Y/N blushing.

Jin: Yoongi, stop teasing our cutie. So now, Jungkook has been promoted as Oppa... we should organize a party to celebrate this.

Yoongi: You're the one who is teasing her and there is nothing to celebrate. (He separated Jungkook from his sister.) He will piss her off before the end of the day... and return to his status... Jungkook, annoying brat of this house!

Yoongi shut down Jungkook's happiness in few seconds. He mumbled and left to the sports room. Boxing for an hour was a good option to let go of his frustration. Y/N sat on the couch and Taehyung questioned her.

Taehyung: What happened in school?

Y/N: Nothing...

Taehyung: Why are you hiding things from me? (She didn't answer.) Okay... stay silent, I have other ways to find out the truth.

He took out his phone and texted someone. Y/N was staring at him. After few seconds, he received a text message and smiled. He gave a last look at Y/N before calling someone.

 He gave a last look at Y/N before calling someone