Part 68 - My second Mother...

Namjoon: What... What are you talking about???

Mrs Son: About the girl that you're hiding somewhere in that room....

Namjoon: What... No...

Mrs Son: Namjoon-ah, we had a call with your brothers last night, we know that you are not sleeping at home, so stop hiding things from me. I am open mind you know... and it's not like I have any rights on your life... I'm not your mo...

Namjoon: Don't say that.

Even if their age gap was not enough so that he could call her mom, he swore to himself and to Y/N to treat her like his real mother after she saved his life

Mrs Son: So, when will you introduce me to your girlfriend?

Namjoon: hum... (He looked at the corner and smiled.)... You can come, no one can go against her... (Ha-Ri showed up with an embarrassed smile.) Yejin, please meet my girlfriend Shin Ha-Ri, Noona, this is Yejin... my second mother, the woman who saved my life.

Shin Ha-Ri: Nice to meet you Madam. Sorry for this unexpected first encounter... hahaha...

Mrs Son: Omo

Mrs Son: Omo... you're as beautiful as my daughter said. Well done, Namjoon... (He smiled and Ha-Ri blushed.) Sorry to call so late but I was mandated to kick your boyfriend's ass.

Namjoon:What are you talking about?

Mrs Son: What am I talking about? Namjoon-ah, you're a smart guy, don't play the dumbass with me. You know exactly how is the situation with your siblings. I thought that one time was enough for you to understand but no, you chose to close yourself once again.

The young man stayed silent. Ha-Ri putted her hand on his forearm.

Mrs Son: So, you are going to give me the silent treatment too?

Namjoon: No... it's just...

Mrs Son: It's just what? I'm not a 12 years old little girl, Namjoon. I'm not afraid to confront you! Lucky you you're far from me!  You decided to cut ties with your family again?