Part 93 - Jungkook's birthday...

Few days had passed since the party at the French Embassy.

Mr Kim, Jin and Yoongi had another meeting with Mr Louis and Miss Carat regarding their cooperation. Yejin and Jimin were busy at the café, the others, with school.

It was now time to celebrate Jungkook's birthday, his 18 birthday. The family had organized a small private party with close friends at home and the young man would have another party with his friends and some of his brothers in a famous club in Gangnam later at night. 

Mr Kim: Son, congratulations for your 18th birthday! (He lifted his champagne glass.) Time passes so fast; I can't believe that you grew up so much. (He hugged his son with proud in his eyes.)

Jungkook: Thanks Dad.

Jungkook hugged too his father

Jungkook hugged too his father. He was expecting to receive Yejin's congratulations after, but his mother let Jin to speak first as the elder brother. For her, it was a meaningful thing.

Jin: Little brother, congratulations, you're a grown man now. I know that I don't tell you this often, but I'm proud of the man that you become.

Jungkook: Hyung...

Jin: (He patted his head.) And you are also sometimes an annoying brat... our annoying little brat, but we can't really do anything about that, so, ... enjoy your day and never forget that your brother will always have your back.

 enjoy your day and never forget that your brother will always have your back

Jungkook was deeply touched by his elder brother's words. Jin had a sincere smile and Jungkook shared with him a brotherly hug. It was now Yejin's time to congratulate him. The young man didn't let her say anything and engulfed her into a tight hug. 

Mrs Son: Ohh... baby... what's going on? (She patted his back.)

Jungkook: Nothing, I'm just happy... to have everyone here...

Mrs Son: And everyone is glad to be able to wish you the best for your birthday. You are the star of the day after all.

Mrs Son: Jungkook baby, I think everyone is waiting to wish you a happy birthday.