Part 5 - Changes...

Yoongi came out of his bedroom to grab something to eat. He was passing near Y/N's room when he saw the door not totally close. He stopped his steps when he heard Yejin proposing to Y/N to leave the house.

Mrs Son: I was thinking that maybe, we could go back to our old house...

Y/N: But Mom... Uncle will be sad if you leave him... and you too.

Mrs Son: Don't think about us, just about you. I know that those last months were not easy for you. I made you change of home and school very often to not let your father found us...

Y/N: Mom... we can stay here. I want Mom to be happy... and Uncle too. He is a kind person... I want to trust him...

Yoongi heard enough. He pushed the door, and the two women face him, surprised. 

Yoongi: You're not going anywhere!

Mrs Son: Yoongi... why...

Yoongi: I am sorry, but you can't leave this house or my father!

Yejin was not sure to understand Yoongi. She thought that he was one of the brothers who didn't want to have them in their house.

Mrs Son: Things are not that simple; I don't want your father and your brothers fight because of us.

Yoongi: The kids are not the one to decide. My father loves you and wants you here. If you are also serious about that relationship, you can't leave. You don't have to worry about Y/N safety, I will protect her.

Mrs Son: Why... why would you do something like that?

Yoongi: For the same reason than that little girl... I want to give you a chance to make my father happy again. I promised to my mother to take care of our family and that's what I'm doing.

Yejin felt touched by Yoongi's sincere words. She stood up and came closer.

Mrs Son: (She surprised him with a hug

Mrs Son: (She surprised him with a hug.) You're a great son...

Yoongi: Arff... don't do that!

Mrs Son: Thank you so much, your words mean a lot to me.

Yoongi: Kid, don't hide things from us anymore!

Yoongi's tone to talk to Y/N was strict but it was his way to talk to the youngest. The little girl shyly nodded. She was still a bit afraid of him.

Yoongi: I need to eat; you should go and eat something too.

Yoongi quickly left. He somehow felt embarrassed even if he knew that he took the right decision. He found Jin, Jimin and Hoseok in the living room. The eldest were having beer and Jin was eating.