Part 6 - Trust

Yoongi: You are a smart one, right

Y/N: Yoongi-ssi... what are you...

Yoongi: Stand up. (She executed his order.) Didn't I tell you to not skip your lunch? What are you doing here alone?

Yoongi grabbed her wrist and was ready to drag her to the cafeteria but against all odds, Y/N tried her best to resist. He was amused that a tiny girl like her thought being able to oppose to him.

Yoongi: What do you think you're doing?

Y/N: Please... I don't want to go there... please...

Yoongi: Why? Who are you avoiding? Someone threaten you?

Y/N: No... It's just... I am not hungry... I ate too much this morning.

Yoongi smiled. That little girl was obviously not good to lie. How people around her couldn't notice all the things that she was hiding. He let go of his catch and said with a softer tone:

Yoongi: I will give you a chance to tell me the truth so follow me!

Y/N followed Yoongi, knowing that her options were limited. She tried to not pay attention to the gazes of the few students who were hanging out in the corridor. She was imagining the dark glare that Jungkook will give her when she will appear with his brother, but she finally noticed that they were not going to the cafeteria but to the entry gate.

Y/N: Yoongi-ssi, excuse me... where are we going?

Yoongi: I don't want to eat the school food; we're going to the noodle restaurant nearby.

Y/N felt relieved. She will not be executed by Jungkook in the next 45 minutes. The restaurant was very close, and Yoongi chose a table in a quiet corner. The old lady who own the restaurant put water on the table and exchanged few words with the young man.

Yoongi: Halmeoni, two Jajangmyeon, please. So, tell me, what is the issue? I know that your mother gave you money, but you use that little trick to get ride of Jimin. I am sure that you don't want your mother to be aware of this... 

Y/N: It's just a habit that I have of skipping lunch. I don't need to eat 3 times a day.

Yoongi: For sure, that's why you look like a 7 years old kid! What do you do with the money that your mother give to you?

Y/N stayed silent few seconds, but the insisting gaze of Yoongi made her talk more than she would have wanted.

Y/N: I keep the money in a box in my bedroom, in case we need money if something happen.

Yoongi: Your attention is nice but clearly not what a girl of your age should think about. Your mother is the adult, she takes care of that aspect for the two of you. And now, my father will take care of both of you two, so no need to save your lunch money!