Part 103 - Baby Kim is born...

The ride to the hospital in the car with Yejin was chaotic. We can say that Mr Kim was not drunk anymore, thanks to his wife's special attention. He was not sure to be able to use his left hand ever again and also never expected his petite wife to be so strong.

Hoseok had been designated to accompany them with Y/N. The eldest were driven by one of the bodyguard and Namjoon took his car with Taehyung and Jungkook. A hundred meters away from the hospital, the convoy was met with a new crisis, night works on the road. Yejin was in huge pain and when her husband tried to help her to control her breathe, she grabbed her hair and pulled him to her.

Mrs Son: Get me out of that fuck*** car or I cut that thing you like so much!!! Aahhhhhhh!!!! (She released him after long seconds.)

Y/N: Dad....

Mr Kim: (He patted his painful head.) I'm fine Sweetie... Honey, we are almost there... they are opening the road for us... sorry...

Mrs Son: You can be sorry! Everything is your fault!

Y/N: Mom... you are the strongest woman I know; you're doing fine.

Mrs Son: I'm sorry my lovely Y/N... mommy is a bit.... Ahhhh... a bit savage... (She smiled to her daughter who smiled back to her.)

Hoseok: Yejin, here we go... (He opened the door, and a medical team was ready with a wheelchair.) It's time to welcome our little one and free the cute belly of the future mommy!

Mr Kim helped his wife to get out of the car and they installed her for a first check up in one of the emergency box before taking her to the maternity floor.

Jimin arrived few minutes after the family and all of them were now waiting in the family waiting room. Not all of them in fact, Mr Kim was with his wife to support her during the childbirth.

Until the anesthetist arrived with his magical potion, Mr Kim had to suffer his wife changes of personality and it was colorful in words, far from the kind woman she usually was. Of course, she apologized as soon as the medicine was effective, and her husband reassured her that it was nothing, only a way to express her pain and not his first time. 

It was just after midnight that the yell of the newborn was heard. The labor was not too long, fortunately for Yejin, and she was now resting with her beautiful mini-Kim next to her.

A bit earlier, when the medical team took the baby for examination and went to a next-door room, Mr Kim couldn't retain his tears. He was so happy that it was almost scary for him. Afraid that this happiness was taken from him. He has his head resting on Yejin's laps and she naturally patted it to reassure him, everything was going to be okay.

Nurse: Dear parents, your cute little boy is ready to meet his parents... (She entered with the baby.) Here we go...

) Here we go