Part 98 - Coincidences???

Some days had passed since Y/N and her father made that alliance. The day after their discussion, Mr Kim had texted Y/N to confirm that he had complete his mission with proud.

Y/N was so excited that she couldn't keep that secret for her, and she told everything to her mother. It was not difficult to guess that Yejin was as excited as her daughter. She was also positively surprised that Y/N dared to organize this stratagem and ask her father for help.

Today was the day of the first visit of the new building. Jin and Yoongi were in charge of the finalization of the project, but Mr Kim decided to accompany his sons for the visit. The trio entered the building that was still on construction, mostly for the last finishes.

Miss Carat: Sirs, nice to see you. Gabriel is on the last floor already. He is discussing with the interior designer about his future office.

Mr Kim: Thank you Miss Carat. We should head upstairs too.

There was workers checking the installations and things seemed to advance well. The elevator was functional, a good point. The last floor was composed of 2 large offices for Mr Kim and Mr Louis, a cozy space for the assistants and a big meeting room. Now, the furniture and decorations were what was missing.  

Miss Carat: Gabriel, Mr Kim and his sons are here.

Mr Louis: Great, Songho, a lovely designer has fabulous idea to decorate my office, come take a look.

Mr Louis grabbed Mr Kim's wrist and dragged him to his office. The head of the Kim family was used to his business partner's behavior. Jin followed his father while Yoongi went to see the meeting room, accompanied by Miss Carat. It was their thing every time they saw each others, flirt and see which one will ask the first one for a private moment. And Yoongi had to admit that at this game, Miss Carat was a really good opponent. Whenthe three men entered the empty space, a woman was there.

Mr Louis: Miss Park, my business partner just arrived, can you show him what you prepared?

Park Hyerin: (She lifted her head from her tablet.) Sure, nice to... oh... Jin-ssi...

Jin: Park Hyerin? What are you doing here?

Mr Louis: You already know each others? Amazing!

Park Hyerin: Ah... yes... sorry... I am a bit surprise. Hello Mr Kim, I am Park Hyerin, we met briefly. Mr Louis hired me, I am an interior designer. I will be happy to help you to arrange your office.

Mr Kim: Nice to meet you in better circumstances and thank you for your kind advices with my office's arrangement. 

Park Hyerin was smiling, a bit embarrassed by the situation. Jin was staring at her with a neutral expression. He was not a man believing coincidences. Hyerin focused and she showed Mr Kim her sketches. Y/N's father agreed with her daughter, Hyerin was talented. Jin was more in an observant role during that informal presentation.