Part 69 - Anger...

Namjoon: Hyung... I...

BAM!!! He couldn't finish his phrase. He received a strong punch. The three girls held the breath, shocked by Yoongi's reaction. Mr Kim stood up and came between his two sons to avoid a fight.

Mr Kim: Yoongi, stop!

Yoongi: (He was pointing toward his brother.) I warned you several times to behave with her!

Mrs Son: Namjoon, are you okay?

Namjoon: It's okay, I'm fine... Hyung, I came here to fix our misunderstanding... not to fight with one of you.

Ha-Ri wanted to check on her boyfriend's injury, but she didn't want to put herself in the middle of their explication. Yejin, on her side, would have intervene if she was able to stand on her legs.

Yoongi: Pff... you're f*** telling me that you were not able to fix things before we left and chose to 9500 km to "Fix the misunderstanding?"

Jungkook and Taehyung approached and stayed behind Y/N. The youngest put his hand on her shoulder and he smiled at her when she looked at him with teary eyes.

Yoongi: It's not a "misunderstanding" as you say, it's just a f*** jerk who decided to break his relationship with his little sister by ignoring and pushing her far from him! Now that you have what you want, get out of there!

Mrs Son: Yoongi!

Yoongi: I'm sorry Yejin but he deserves it. You don't know how much she cried because of that jerk!

Mrs Son: I know... (She looked at her daughter with a sorry look.) I am the one who called Namjoon.

Jungkook: So that's the reason why he is here

Jungkook: So that's the reason why he is here... he would have never come by himself otherwise.

Namjoon: It's true that Yejin called me first, but she only helped me to understand things.

Mr Kim: Yoongi, I understand your anger but let a chance to your brother to talk with Y/N.

Yoongi: She doesn't want to talk to him!

Mr Kim: Yoongi! Y/N is old enough to speak out herself. Sweetheart, I know that your brother's visit was unexpected, and no one will force you to do something that you don't want to do.

Mr Kim had a soft tone to talk to his daughter as usual. Y/N looked at everyone in the room. They all had different expressions. Anger, guilt, sympathy. She looked down few seconds in that heavy silence. She sighed before looking at Namjoon.

Y/N: I am sorry... but... I don't want to talk to you for now. You promised me to never turn your back to me, but you did.

Namjoon: I understand... and I will wait until you're ready to forgive me. (Y/N was ready to leave.) Y/N... I'm sorry...