Part 35 - Good time...

After taking care of delivering those bugs to the Park family, Yoongi and Jin shared a drink in a bar. When they came back home, everyone was already asleep, except their father.

Mr Kim: My sons are finally back...

Jin: Father... how was the marriage?

Mr Kim: It was not mine so not interesting, but Yejin was happy to be here for her friend. You met Mr Park?

Jin: Yes... but we handled things, you don't have to worry.

Mr Kim: I am not worried, I'm angry. How could that have happened? Why no one checked the information about those kids?!

Yoongi: As soon as we had doubt, we asked for a checking of their backgrounds... but... but Namjoon was busy on other things.

 but Namjoon was busy on other things

Mr Kim didn't like that answer. His tone was cold.

Mr Kim: If it was concerning Y/N, he should have treated that job as a priority! Family comes first!

Jin: We know, and he knows that too.

Mr Kim: How is Y/N now? Mr Nam told me that she ran away and cried a lot... not mentioning that she skipped her diner!

Jin: She was overwhelmed by her feelings, it's normal, she is still young. I tried to calm her but apparently it was not enough.

Yoongi: It was a mistake, but we will take care of Y/N. It won't happen in the future. Yejin is also aware?

Mr Kim: Yes... and she was very upset too against that girl.

Yoongi: And you want to avoid for her to be angry... in her state, it's not good, I guess?

Mr Kim was surprised by Yoongi's words. He stared at him and then at Jin.

Mr Kim: You know?

Yoongi: At the view of her reactions on some things... yeah it's pretty obvious.

Jin: Don't worry, we will act like we are not aware, and the others didn't notice anything...

Mr Kim: Yejin thinks that it's too soon to announce it. Keep it secret.

Yoongi smirked and went upstairs to check on Y/N. Jin patted his father's shoulder and went upstairs too. After a quick shower, Yoongi went to Y/N's bedroom. He entered without knocking and was surprised to found Yejin sleeping near the little girl. He now understood why his father was still awaken at this time. He didn't like to sleep alone since Yejin moved in. Hequietly left the room and went to rest.

*********************************************

Next morning

Yejin: Sweetie, if you want to stay at home today and rest you can.