Part 115 - Thank you Hobi...

Hoseok: Guys... what are you complotting?

Namjoon: Bro'... we were just praising your hard work...

Hoseok: So, I have nothing to worry about?

Namjoon: I don't want to fight with my woman, so don't worry, troubles would not come from me!

Jin: No one will create troubles Hoseok, I can assure you.

Hoseok: That's good, otherwise, the two of you will end single, and the two of you will have to face your dear mom!

Jungkook: Hyung, don't let that guy flirt with Y/N and we're good!

Hoseok: Let her live her life bro'... you can't treat her like a 10 years old little girl for the rest of her life!

Namjoon: Hyung, don't worry, we will keep an eye on those two.

Hoseok: Great... (He changed his usual smile for a dark glare that the brothers didn't see since a long time.)... because if I hear a complain about you, I will kick your ass out myself! (He left.)

Taehyung: Ohh... Angry Hobi Hyung... it's been a while...

Jungkook: He spent a bad night with his girl???

Namjoon: JK... stop being a stupid kid

Jin: Let's try to be useful and not piss off Hoseok more.

The group separated in two. Jin took Jungkook with him and Taehyung left with Namjoon. Not letting the two youngest together helped to limit the risk of problems.

The children families came to see the exposition and a lot of parents were grateful to Hoseok for his dedication to the children and to have opened his center in their neighborhood.

Jin was proud of his younger brother, and he thought that Hoseok deserved completely to receive those congratulations. He saw him working a lot and by the same occasion, becoming more solar.

Thinking about those last 8 years, Jin still sometimes couldn't believe that things changed that much. His father reconnected with his children, he gained a wonderful step-mother and 2 siblings. His younger brothers changed from little thugs to serious young men, all graduated, some in serious relationship... himself, happy with his lovely girlfriend.

Jungkook: Hyung, Hyung... you're lost in your thoughts?

Jin: Hum... It's nothing. What do you want?

Jungkook: Hyerin Noona asked for you upstairs... are you not going?

Jin: Yes, I'm going. Don't don anything stupid while I'm not here!