Part 86 - A small gift...

The end of the day and the dinner passed quietly. Jin talked to Yoongi about his excessive way to punish the youngest boy of the family, but Yoongi didn't really care about his older brother's opinion.

The next days, Yejin worked part time only, to spend time with her children. It was their last days before going back to school and she decided to take care of the two youngest. Y/N was happy but not as much as Jungkook. And with his childish character regarding his relationship with Yejin, the others and Mr Kim in particular, found him extremely annoying. Being pampered by his mother was his favorite moment and a nightmare for the rest of the family. Even Hoseok and Jimin were waiting for his complete recovery and than that little game stops.

Yoongi: I vote to send him to Alaska...

Namjoon: I agree! Cold weather is maybe what his stupid brain needs to recover... if it is even possible.

Jin: I am sure that with your help to distract Yejin, we can exfiltrate him from the house.

Mr Kim and his 3 sons were sharing a drink in the living room while the girls and the 4 others were watching a movie in the theater room. 2 rooms, 2 ambiances.

Mr Kim: Don't tempt me

Mr Kim: Don't tempt me... or should I ask Secretary Park to organize it?

Yoongi: Yes, do it!

Mr Nam: Excuse me Sir... (He interrupted them.) An urgent video call for you in your office.

Mr Kim: At this hour? Who is it?

Mr Nam:MrLouis from France.

Mr Kim stood up with a long sigh. They were in discussion with that guy from Paris that wanted to expand his business in Asia. Mr Louis contacted the Kim via a common friend of the head of the family.

Jin: Do you want me to assist to that call?

Mr Kim: It's okay, I will make it quick.

Namjoon: So, we forget about our plan for the little brat?

Mr Kim gave a last smile to his sons before following Mr Nam to his office. 

Jin: He will be back in school in 2 days... let's be patient until then.

Yoongi: I should maybe leave the house for those next couple of days...

Namjoon: To go where? With whom? (He asked with a smile.)

Yoongi: Why do you want to know? Are you not busy dating Ha-Ri this weekend? Or did she eventually dump you?

Namjoon: She will never dump me!

Yoongi: (He smirked.) You're very confident about that.