Part 84 - It was not my fault...

With the help of the two bodyguards, Jungkook get on the van. As soon as he was installed comfortably, the driver started the engine in direction to one of the clinic the family managed.

On their way, Aman texted Yoongi to inform him about the situation and he knew that things will not turn good for him. The call from his boss didn't took long to arrive.

Aman: Yes Sir?

Yoongi: Aman... What the fu** is going on with my siblings? Where are you? How are they doing? Are they badly hurt?

Aman: We are on our way to the clinic, they are conscious, but they are suffering of bruises, contusions and some cuts.

Yoongi: We will meet your directly over there and I hope that you have a good excuse to explain why they are injured while they are under your surveillance! (He cut the call.)

Jungkook: Yoongi is really mad, I guess.

Aman: And his anger is justified. I should have not let that happened.

Y/N: But nothing is your fault in that story!

Aman: I am in charge of your protection so if something happens to you, I am responsible, and I am ready to face the consequence.

Y/N: Oppa will not fire you, right?

Jungkook: Don't worry, I will explain everything to him and tell him that we didn't listen to you.

Aman: My situation is not important for now. You could have been more seriously hurt. I don't know how you happened to limited your injuries...

Jungkook: What do you want me to say... I'm good at everything...

Jungkook laughed to change the ambiance, but it caused him to cough, and he couldn't avoid to grimace in pain. 

Y/N: Stay calm until we arrive to the hospital!

Jungkook: Ah... yeah mom... (She glared at him.)

Aman: Mr Jungkook, you should avoid to move, you maybe have broken ribs or internal traumas.

The teenager nodded. He didn't have the strength to argue with them.

In 15 minutes, they reached the clinic. A medical team was already in stand by to wait for them. Even if he was not keen to listen to the medical staff, Jungkook sat on the wheelchair that they brought. Y/N felt the same as her brother, but the serious gaze of Aman convinced her to do the same.

The siblings were conducted in two different rooms with a female doctor in charge of the medical examination of the young girl.

The director of the clinic was also present in the corridor, exchanging with Aman, waiting for the arrival of the Kim eldest brothers, who arrived 5 minutes later.