Part 79 - Sharing a drink...

For their first stop, Yejin chose Grandma WeiWei's sauna. Aman was authorized to stay at the reception desk for the night, instead of sleeping in the car. He was glad to be a receptionist/guard for the place, even if the neighborhood was really calm. The only clients were middle-aged women, or grandmothers. And as expected, a young foreigner, very polite and pretty good looking, was a good distraction for those women.

Mrs Son: How many blind dates' proposal Aman will receive tonight?

Y/N: I am a bit sorry for him... Those grandma are not easy to manage...

Mrs Son: Aman is a good boy... poor guy... an easy prey for them...

Their first night out of the house was refreshing for the two girls. Yejin took the time to do some researches of places to visit.

The next morning, the trio was ready for this road trip. The first step was not too far, Nami Island. Yejin didn't forget to update her husband about their itinerary, but the head of the Kim family had already been updated by Aman.

On the boys' side, after the girls' departure, Mr Kim stayed in his office at home to work on current projects. He firstly proposed to his youngest sons to do something with them, but they were not in the mood after Yejin's few words. Taehyung went to his room, still grumbling about his little sister being a "bad kid" for not keeping her promise about boys. Jungkook was facing mixed feelings and needed to evacuate his frustration against the punching bag. Namjoon and Hoseok stayed in the living room, talking while the two eldest sons left to meet with partners, to negotiate a deal. After the two clans found an agreement, Yoongi took his elder brother for a drink in one of his favorite bar. They both needed to relax their mind.

Jin: Y/N is really growing... but I don't like that.

Yoongi: Trust me, I don't like that too... (He drunk a sip of his alcohol.) And what scares me, is that I have no way to prevent it. That's sucks!

Jin: Is it bad to think that it was easier when she was a shy little girl... Only interested about us?

Yoongi: (He smiled and filled Jin's glass.) Let's hope that the fact her first crush is gay will calm her interest in boys... for few years at least... pfff... who am I trying to convince... I will kill any Bast*** who will put a finger on her!

 I will kill any Bast*** who will put a finger on her!

Jin laughed at the seriousness of his brother. He could only agree with him. He was not ready to see his baby sister in a boy's arms. After few minutes, the two men were joined at their table by two women wearing elegant dresses. One of them was a woman that Yoongi saw few times. She introduced herself and her cousin who was accompany her.

Park Solin: It's been a while that we didn't see each other... fortunately I took my cousin here to change her mood.

Yoongi: Hum... you know that I am busy with work.