Part 51 - The Kim's company...

When they entered the company, everyone was staring at Jin and Y/N. the young girl felt a bit uncomfortable and held tightly her brother's hand. They got in the elevator and Jin smiled.

Jin: Relax Sweetie...

Y/N: I only came here once with Dad and it was on a Sunday, there was not so many people.

Jin: They are just curious to see the little Miss, that's all. You're in a safe place here... it's our family company.

He took her to his office, and they were welcomed by his secretary and his assistant.

Jin: Y/N, come inside. Miss Lee, please bring a juice for my sister and don't let anyone enter my office in my absence.

Miss Lee: Yes Sir. (She bowed and left.)

Assistant Jung: Boss, sorry to disturb you on your day off but...

Jin: Assistant Jung, I will join you in the meeting room in 5 minutes. (He closed the door.) Y/N, sit, I will be quick, okay? 

Y/N: You can take the time you need Oppa. Don't worry.

Jin: Miss Lee will bring a drink for you and if you need anything, just ask her.

Y/N nodded, and Jin left to finish quickly what he came for. Y/N looked around and saw a little photo of the family during their trip to Paris. Next to it, there was an old photo of his mother with his father. She smiled. Jin was looking a lot like his mother. She was beautiful.

Miss Lee knocked at the door before entering with a juice. Y/N thanked her and sat. She took her phone and read a webtoon to pass the time.

After 30 minutes, she needed to use the restroom. She shyly opened the door and asked to Miss Lee the way. The secretary accompanied her but she had to excuse herself when her phone rang.

Y/N: Thank you Miss Lee and please answer your call, I can find my way back alone.

The secretary bowed to Y/N and left. When she came out of the restroom, Y/N didn't saw the person coming from the men's restroom and they both bumped into each other. Y/N lost her balance, and she was about to fall but the man grabbed her forearm.

Y/N: I'm sorry Sir... I didn't see you.

XX: That's okay... (He stared at her with a little smile.) You don't know me? (She shook her head, wondering why she should know who he was.) What a pity... I was waiting for so long to meet you... I'm your cousin, we can say, as you're now living with the Kim family!

Y/N: Dad is your uncle? (She bowed.) I'm sorry, I didn't know, please excuse me to have not greet you properly. I'm Y/N.

 I'm Y/N