Part 101 - I'm not playing...

Jin parked his car in front of Hyerin's building after a silent drive. They both got out and Jin accompanied her to the door.

Jin: Nothing changed here...

Park Hyerin: Thank you for the drive... do you want a cup of tea or something else? But you maybe want to go back to your family...

Jin: (He smiled at her babbling.) I am not against a drink.

They got inside and Jin followed Hyerin to her apartment. The young woman put her bag on the floor after taking off her shoes. She was tired by that long day and the events that happened.

Jin took off his shoes too and sat on the cushion of the floor while Hyerin opened the fridge to see what she got to propose.

Park Hyerin: I got beer or soju... but maybe you prefer a tea or coffee if you have to drive after.

Jin: A beer is good... at worst, I will have to delay my departure a little, to not drive under... influence... (He spotted one of her underwear on the bed.) You change your style... very interesting. 

Hyerin didn't understand the remark and looked at him

Hyerin didn't understand the remark and looked at him. He was smiling and nodded in direction of her bed. She ran to grab her newly underwear and hid it behind her back, her face blushing.

Park Hyerin: You... It's... not what you think...

Jin: I don't think about anything... except maybe that it must suit you well... but I can only try to imagine it on you, I guess...

Park Hyerin: What... (She was red of embarrassment.)... stop with your flirty attitude!

Jin: Your reactions are too funny...

Park Hyerin: Take whatever you want to drink... I... I need to take a shower! (She ran to the bathroom.)

Jin: (He stood up.) You took it with you to wear it at this hour? Is it to have my opinion if it really suits you well?

Park Hyerin: No way! (She yelled through the door.)

Jin chuckled. Being with Hyerin was always refreshing. In few minutes, he was not feeling stress or angry anymore. She made him smile and laugh.

Hyerin tried to not take too many time in the bathroom, even if she needed few minutes to calm herself. Flirty Jin was very attractive and just like him, she forgot the stress of the day in his presence.

The young man was roaming in the main room, always curious about the young woman way of living. Invasion of privacy? Barely... He found her high school album and couldn't resist to take a look.

 He found her high school album and couldn't resist to take a look