Part 107 - Punished like little kids...

The group of teenagers spent a good moment at the restaurant without being disturb by Y/N's brothers this time. The two young boy were relaxed too and more natural with the two girls. Y/N received a text message from Hoseok, he was on his way to pick them up, so the group left the restaurant.

Ji-So: It was nice to hang out with you outside school.

Sohyun: Yes... even with the unwanted participation of Jungkook and Taehyung... we... we can maybe try to go to Lotte World next time... if you want too, of course...

Ji-So: I would love to!

Do-Gwang: I'm in too,... Y/N?

Y/N: Yes, with pleasure... and this time, I promise, no annoying brothers with us! (She smiled in a cute way.)

The boys accompanied the girls to the meeting point with Hoseok. Jungkook and Taehyung were hiding, not too far, Aman was just near them. He had noticed them at the restaurant immediately. When the boys exchanged a hug with the two girls, Taehyung and Jungkook were about to interrupt them, but Aman stopped them. 

Jungkook: What the fu**?! Aman, move!

Aman: Mr Jungkook, Mr Taehyung, please refrain yourselves to intervene... Miss Y/N will be too embarrassed and angry with you.

Taehyung: He is touching her!

Aman: It is only a friendly hug... please, trust me on this one. Mr Yoongi already talked with the two boys, and they are not bold enough to try to do something inappropriate. 

The two young men stared at Y/N from afar and they stayed at their position. Aman understood their point of view, but he also wanted to be loyal to Y/N. Hoseok arrived few seconds later and he exchanged few words with them before leaving with the two teenage girls.

Jungkook and Taehyung were done with their surveillance. They didn't want to go home directly, so they opted for a bar at Itaewon. 

In the car, Y/N complained to Hoseok about her brothers' behavior. Hoseok was not surprised by younger brothers' idea but Jin... it was new and unexpected.

Hoseok asked Y/N if she wanted to tell everything to her mother, but the young girl didn't want to bother her with that... but she never said that she would not complain to her father. The head of the family would have to deal with that issue.

After dropping Sohyun, they directly went home and there was only the parents and Kwan present. Yejin was in a hurry to know how the date went and Y/N told her that she spent a great moment. She showed her photos of the food they shared and that they decided to go to the amusement park next weekend. Yejin was happy for her daughter. She had to put Kwan to bed so, she went upstairs first.

Y/N: Dad... we need to talk! (She had a serious face.)

Mr Kim: Sure Sweetie. What's going on? Something happened?

Y/N: Jungkook and Tae Oppa came to the cinema and bothered us!

Mr Kim frowned and sighed. Hoseok was listening and he was proud that Y/N spoke herself about what bothers her.

 Hoseok was listening and he was proud that Y/N spoke herself about what bothers her