Part 90 - Hard work...

Y/N: Where did you send them?

Mrs Son: Doing community service... we can say. They have a dense schedule, but you don't have to worry, nothing that they can't overcome.

Yejin was smiling like a villain during the entire time. The two eldest looked at her with interest and amusement. That side of her was every time refreshing.

Hoseok laughed imagining what kind of punishment his father and step-mother could have found. For sure, something that will annoy his brothers as much as they bothered her 2 days ago.

Jin: Y/N, I will drive you to school today. If you're done, let's go.

Y/N: Okay. Bye everyone. Mom, don't work too much. 

They all wished her to have a good day at school. In the car, Y/N texted the boys. She wanted to encourage them for that unexpected day that was coming for them. Taehyung was the quickest to answer with a crying emoji.

Jin: Here we are. (He turned off the car.) Sweetie, as Jungkook is absent today, if something happens, you contact me immediately.

Y/N: Yes... but you know, everything is quiet now at school and next year, Jungkook should be at the university, so he won't be here... unless he fails his year, of course.

Jin: We can make him fail his year, if you prefer to have him around... 

Y/N stared at him with a "Are you serious?" look

Y/N: Oppa, I don't need someone to babysit me at school.

Jin: It's not for babysitting you, just to keep an eye on you for your own safety.

Y/N: You can apply for a teacher position if you want to keep an eye on me. (She laughed in a cute way.)

Jin: That's a great idea!

Y/N: What? No, that's not a great idea at all! Oppa, you can't come to work in my school... it will be too weird.

Jin: You don't have to refuse so strongly, little Miss!

Y/N: Sorry... But I really don't need someone at school with me.

Jin: Alright, alright. Aman will take you home tonight as usual.

Y/N: Okay, have a good day Oppa, be careful at work.

Y/N entered inside the school under her eldest brother's caring gaze.

Then, the young man left for the company. He had a smile on his face during the whole way to work. Y/N expressing her feelings openly was what made him smile. She grew up so much, he was proud.

*************************************************

On the 3 boys' side, the ambiance was way different when the van parked in front of Seoul Station.