Part 72 - Wedding day...

Mrs Son: Mr Kim... what should they hide from me?

They all turned to face Yejin who was standing behind them with a malicious smile. Y/N had a weird smile while Mr Kim chose his most seduce smile to answer his girlfriend.

Mr Kim: Honey... I was talking about a surprise gift for you... to celebrate your future success!

Mrs Son: (She stared at him.) Really? Y/N, is that right?

Y/N: You know Dad is always full of surprise... ahahah...

Jin: (He put his hand on Y/N's shoulder.) Yejin, you know that our little Princess will never betray Father, she can't reveal the surprise he prepared, but you can be assured that you won't be disappointed.

) Yejin, you know that our little Princess will never betray Father, she can't reveal the surprise he prepared, but you can be assured that you won't be disappointed

Mrs Son: Hum... it's suspicious...

Mr Kim: (He took Yejin's hand.) Let's have a drink together. (They left and Mr Kim nodded to his son.)

Jin: Our little girl knows how to play with words...

Yoongi: Well... still not really good at hiding the truth but I guess Yejin has her own way to find out what happened.

Y/N: Technically, I didn't lie... but thankfully Jin Oppa helped a lot.

Jin: I can't let my little sister in bad position.

The group was joined by Namjoon and Ha-Ri. They tried the delicacies prepared especially for the occasion and a bit later, they went to the second floor to see Jimin doing his lesson.

The rest of the event went well, and the guests left the venue a bit before midnight. The Kim/Son family went home too after the guests departure.

The boys had a last drink with Jimin to congratulate him. Even Jungkook was authorize to have a beer, exceptionally. Sohyun was invited by Y/N for the night and after talking for one hour, the two best friends felt asleep with the light on.

Jin noticed it while passing by the corridor and he had a proud smile when he saw his little girl smiling while sleeping near her friend. So much things had changed since the day she joined them.

Y/N: Dad, you can't stay with Mom tonight. I will sleep with her.

Mr Kim: I know Sweetie, I just stop to say goodnight.

Mrs Son: Mr Kim, are you worried that I elope tonight?

Mr Kim:I have my men all around the property... (He smiled.)

Mrs Son: Take off this smile of your face!

Mr Kim: What? You know that I can not let you escape from me... (He leaned toward her to kiss her, but Yejin stopped him.)