Part 99 - Attacked...

Namjoon: Mom... something happened with Dad, we have to go to the hospital! (He saw Yejin flinched.) I don't have the details, I'm sorry, but Hyung told me to take you to the hospital.

Jimin was quick to support Yejin. He was worried because her face became livid. Namjoon was also stressed even if he tried to keep his calm. Not knowing what was going on pissed him off.

Mrs Son: What... what happened?

Jimin: Aunty, don't worry, I am sure that it's nothing serious.

Yejin was barely standing on her legs. Jimin had to pass his arm around her waist to help her get into Namjoon's car. The two men were worried, they rarely saw her so frail. By the past, when something happened to Y/N or anyone of them, she was always strong like a rock, probably because she had to as a parent. But now that it was her husband, the person on whom she was usually count on, it was different. He was her anchor. During the ride, Jimin did his best to reassure Yejin in vain.   

************************************************

Earlier at the construction site of the new building, Mr Kim and Mr Louis were about to leave after a new meeting with Park Hyerin. The project was going well. Only Yoongi was present, Jin was busy with another meeting. Miss Carat was checking some details with the person in charge of the building security, so Mr Louis took that opportunity to invite Hyerin to the little party.

Mr Louis: Hyerin, are you free tonight? We organized a little surprise birthday party for Julie, it will be lovely to have you with us. I know that Julie really appreciates you.

 I know that Julie really appreciates you

Park Hyerin: Ah... thank you for the invitation... I need to find a gift for her. At what time and where is the party?

Mr Kim: It's at my wife's café, in a bit less than 2 hours. If you need to go home before, I will ask Seokjin to pick you up at your place and drive you to the café.

Park Hyerin: No need to bother him... if you give me the address of the café, I can join you in taxi.

Mr Kim: No, Seokjin's option is better... (He smiled.) Deal?

Hyerin couldn't say no to Mr Kim. He was smiling but the type of smile that said, I am the boss, I decide.

Mr Louis: Ohhh... is there something between the cute Hyerin and the Handsome Jin? Awesome!

Park Hyerin: What? No! (She blushed hard; Yoongi chuckled.)

Yoongi: I will give you a ride home, I need to make a stop not far from your apartment. Father, Mr Louis, I will see you later.

Hyerin bowed to the two business-men and followed Yoongi. Once again, she couldn't say no to him. There was something with the men of that family, they were all pretty directive and impressive.