Part 49 - Who is she?

After leaving the café, Yoongi drive Y/N to a specialized shop for cooking. Few days ago, Jimin announced his choice to stop the university to learn cooking and becoming a Chef. Yejin was not there to help him in that new path, but Y/N wanted to show her support to him. He was the first one to welcome her in the family and since then, always was there for her.

Yoongi: I wanted to go somewhere for you, not to buy stuff for Jimin...

Y/N: But that's what I want to do... Jimin Oppa needs to know that we support him. I'm sure that it was not easy for him to take that decision.

Yoongi: How it could be difficult? Father never forced us to anything regarding school or career.

Y/N: (She stared at him.) Really? I understand now why Jungkook and Taehyung are not motivated to study.

Yoongi: Hum... but they, at least, must be graduated from high school. After that, they can work for the company, continue to study or even travel if they want.

 After that, they can work for the company, continue to study or even travel if they want

Y/N: I'm sure Jungkook will stop as soon as he can.

Yoongi: That brat only knows to use his fists...  

They continued their discussion while looking for things that could help Jimin in his learning. Yoongi was more active than he expected to be and choose a book about French cuisine and a set of professional knives for his brother. Y/N took a book about desserts from all around the world and a cooker outfit than can be personalized with his name. She was satisfied and proudly showed to Yoongi what she found.

Y/N: Oppa, look... Jimin Oppa will be so handsome with this.

Yoongi: He is supposed to learn a job, not to be "handsome"...

Y/N: Oppa is handsome too... (She smiled when she saw his reaction, he was a bit embarrassed.)

Yoongi: If you're done, let's go!

Before going home, they made a stop at a clothes shop. Yoongi insisted to buy some new clothes for Y/N.

At home, the youngers didn't waste their time and they decided to train in the garden. Two guards were there as sparring partners. The men in charge of the security at the entry gate were surprised when Namjoon arrived with a girl. For Ha-Ri, it was also a new experience. She knew that her boyfriend's family was not in need but seeing the size of the property and all the men in black to protect the place, she had new questions in mind.

Guard: Welcome back Sir Namjoon, Miss. (He bowed and Ha-Ri bowed in return.)

Shin Ha-Ri: Are we at the prime minister's house? I'm a bit stressed now...

Namjoon: Don't be silly... let's go inside... (He took her hand.)

)